Twenty Six: Boyfriend

MINKYUNG'S POV

We're all at the seaside enjoying the view of the ocean. The boys are enjoying the water while I just sat here under the umbrella. Then Wonho came and he sat beside me.

"You've been so quiet since we got here" Wonho said handing me a can of cola. "Something's bothering you?"

"No, nothing"

"You've been thinking about something, I can read your m--- expression" he said open the can that I was holding.

"This is really nothing" I said as I smile at him.

"Is it about Changkyun right?" He asked looking directly at me. I shook my head and remove my gaze to Changkyun to look at Wonho.

"How did yo--- I mean, it's not that really a big deal"

"Yes it is. Come on talk to me, I'll listen" he said.

"Changkyun really loves me, I can sense it. But do I really deserve him?" I asked him.

"You know Minkyung you're really a nice girl. To be honest it's so rare for us to see Changkyun hanging out with a girl cause he really find them annoying so we're supposed that he always have you by his side" Wonho told me. "It's not that I'm against about you two, but I think you should know Changkyun well"

"What do you mean??"

"You guys have known each other for months but I'm sure you didn't saw all of him and he didn't saw all of you. Like your family, past and the true you. Same goes as Changkyun. Learn to love everything about him that's all I can tell you" he said.

"Tell Changkyun that I'll just going to walk around" I said putting down the can of cola before I stood up.

I was walking around the beach still thinking of what Wonho just told me. Learn to love everything about Changkyun? What does it mean? Haven't I learn everything about him? I was so lost in my thoughts, then someone bumped me. He was taller than me. I look up to see his face.

"I'm so sorry" he apologized. "I didn't look on my way, it's my fault I'm so sorry" he keep on apologizing.

"No, no, it's alright. Are you in a rush? Sorry to trouble you" I said.

"No, I'm not in a rush. Actually I'm roaming around for our busking" he said. "I'm Yonghoon, if you're not busy, come to infront of the bar this 3pm"

"Sure" I gave him and nod making him smile.

"This way" he led me the way. I followed him and saw his band mates arranging their instruments.

"Wait here" he gave me a smile before walking away. I was waiting there along with other people, then a cute guy approach me. He has this chubby cheeks and a pointed nose.

"Are you all alone?" He asked me, fixing the tune of his guitar. "Or you're with Yonghoon hyung? Do you know him?"

"Ah no, we don't personally know each other. We just bumped into each other" I explained.

He gave me a nod, he started to play his bass guitar checking if it's already on tune. "My name's Giwook" he said out of nowhere.

"Did they came back already?" Another guy came. "We're starting in 15 min-" he was cut of when his eyes landed on me.

"Sorry did I interrupted you two?" He said. "Giwookie didn't told me that he's bringing a girl with him"

"Ah hyung! That's not it. It was Yonghoon hyung who brought her, I'm just talking to her" Giwook said.