FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up

MINKYUNG'S POV

"What are you doing at the hospital with Woosung?" He asked coldly.

"I just went to Minj---"

"To check if your child is fine?" Changkyun asked showing the ultrasound to me. How did Changkyun get it? "So you've been hiding this from me? Is this also the reason why you're so close to Woosung? Why did you do it?" He asked.

"Changkyun calm d---"

"How would I fucking calm down if you done the same mistake again. And now is a total mess. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME? HUH WOOSUNG? WHY DID YOU DO THE SAME MISTAKE YOU DID 5 YEARS AGO?!" Changkyun exclaimed giving Woosung a death glare.

"Changkyun calm down first and talk to them" Minhyuk and Joohean tried to drag Changkyun in the basement. But them Changkyun shrugged away from them.

"And you Minkyung, you've heard about that story yet you also did this to me? So stupid" Changkyun said glancing over me before he walk all the way out.

"Changkyun wait! Hear me out first" I cried as I follow him. "Changkyun please"

"What now? You're going to tell me that you guys are sorry and didn't mean it then we'll pretend that nothing happened because it was a fucking mistake?!" Changkyun asked me.

"No, that's not it Changkyun. Yes I'm pregnant and that's true we went to the hospital. But this is ours, Changkyun" I said trying to stop myself from crying. Changkyun calm down for a while and stare at my belly. "This is yours Changkyun, your child" I added then he look up straight into my eyes.

"Just stop this shit already" Changkyun said completely get in his car, leaving me all alone.

"Changkyun, please. Please believe me, I'm telling the truth" I cried as I keep on knocking on his car's window.  He just ignored me and drove away. Why don't you believe me??

WOOSUNG'S POV

I was about to follow Changkyun and Minkyung but Minhyuk and Jooheon stopped me.

"Dude, do you really have to do that?" Jooheon asked me. "I mean, you already done that to Changkyun and it was over 5 years the last time he talked to you and now that you're doing fine you did this?" Jooheon said.

"It's not what you guys think. Yes, Minkyung is pregnant. But not with my child" I explained.

"Wait so you're telling me that Minkyung is pregnant with Changkyun's child?" Minhyuk asked and I nodded.

"And you believe him just like that?" Jooheon asked.

"Hyungwon knows it too" I said and they both look at Hyungwon.

"What?" Hyungwon asked.

"So it's really Changkyun's child that Minkyung is bearing?" Minhyuk asked.

"I don't know and it's not my fucking business to barged into someone's problem" Hyungwon deadass said as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I don't know if I could trust you Woosung. You done it once, you might do it again" Jooheon said walking away, following Hyungwon.

"I trust you enough, maybe you should go and check Minkyung if she's fine" Minhyuk patted me in my shoulder before leaving.

I quickly rush outside to check if Minkyung is doing fine. As soon as I got outside the gate I saw Minkyung fixing herself.

"Minkyung, I'm so sorry I---"