Four

CHANGKYUN'S POV

*hoink! hoink!*

The sound of a car made me snap into reality removing my hands from her chest and making her fall directly on me.

"And now you want me to get laid here by you in the middle of the road and everyone can see?? Your kink looks exciting" she said, she sounded drunk. Oh yeah, she's drunk after all. I help her stand up and pull her to the side of the road.

"Are you okay???" I asked her and then she quickly pulled me into a kiss again. Dang! She's a great kisser. Then she bit on my lower lips pulling it as she stare right into my eyes and a smirk formed on her lips. Continuing to kiss me before pulling away then she buried her forehead against my chest then I heard her sobbing once again.

"Hey, don't cry baby girl," I told her then grabbed her wrist pulling her towards my car. She was still crying as she dragged her feet following me. Then a car stopped in front of us. The window rolled down revealing Mr. Seo.

"What are you doing with her??" he said then quickly went out of his car. Shit he misunderstood the situation.

"Sir, she's drunk and I was about to get her home," I said then he shook his head no.

"Get her inside my car, I'll get her home," he said.

"Get me inside Kang Joon Oppa's car," Minkyung said. I trust Mr. Seo with Minkyung. I'm sure he'll help her get home since he is a teacher after all.

So I help Minkyung get inside Mr. Seo's car. As I got her in the passenger's seat I pull the seatbelt securing her before getting out and closing the door. Why would Mr. Seo help her??? I know we're his students but isn't this too much???.

----------
The morning I woke up I heard my phone ring. Stretching my hand to reach for my phone. The screen flashed and a notification appeared.

From: Kang Joonie-oppa
Are you feeling okay??? Want me to come over and bring you some food???

Wtf?! I don't even remember saving someone as an oppa here in my contact. Swiping the message to dismiss it, the lock screen revealed. It was Minkyung's phone. The lock screen was a picture of her hugging someone, her chin was resting against the guy's shoulder but the guy was facing backward and I literally can't see his face. What's between Mr. Seo and Minkyung???