THIRTY : Danger

HYUNGWON'S POV

I was woken up with the sound of my phone ringing. It's not morning yet. I grabbed my phone to see Minhyuk is calling.

"Hmmm?"

"Yah are you sleeping?" Minhyuk asked from the other line.

"I fell asleep. Why?"

"Where are you?" Minhyuk was freaking out.

"I'm still with Minkyung. Why?"

"Good thing. Changkyun was gone missing" Minhyuk said from the other line.

"What?!" I asked then I turn around to look over Minkyung. She's not here. "I'll call you later" I ended the call.

Why is Changkyun missing? He's too sick to move. I grabbed my phone once again to look at the time. It's already 12:35 am. His heat has started.

MINKYUNG'S POV

I went downstairs to get some water. I also grabbed some bread for Hyungwon to eat. I was about to get back upstairs when I saw a huge black wolf infront on me. It's twice bigger than a normal wolf. I was so shocked I dropped the glass of water that I'm holding. I couldn't move an inch. The wolf move getting near at me.

Then Hyungwon appears kicking the wolf away from me. "Run" he told me and I quickly run upstairs locking myself in.

"What now?" I asked myself. I was panting heavily. My heart is beating so fast. "What the heck is happening? Why is that wolf after me? Is it trying to kill me?" I was starting to panic. Then a loud bang hit the door.

I was hesitating to open it cause what if that's the wolf but I left Hyungwon outside. The banging didn't stop and now I can hear the wolf growling. It's the wolf outside. I made my way towards the balcony slowly getting down through the tree.

The door was starting to break and I can see the wolf. It grew more aggressively, getting more triggered to break the door. I need to get down now. I tried my best to stay calm for me to get down safely but the door is getting more and more weaker to hold that wolf back.

"Minkyung-ah jump!" I heard Hyungwon voice. I look down and saw him looking up at me. "Hurry! Trust me. Just jump" he said opening his arm wide.

"Hyungwon I'm scared" I cried. Tears rolling down my cheeks. My body is starting to shake and soon I'm not able to hold on.

"Just jump. I got you" Hyungwon said. The door completely broke and the wolf is running all the way towards me. I jump off the balcony closing my eyes scared of what will happen.

"See I got you" I open my eyes seeing Hyungwon. He's holding me tight. I lean against him gripping on his clothes tighter. I let my head rest against his shoulder closing my eyes.

"I think we're safe here" he said. I open my eyes and saw we're in the woods.

"Why are we here?" He put me down and grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Lemme asked Minhyuk where can we hide first" he said.

Then I suddenly remembered Seulgi. Is she okay? Omg what if that Wolf attack him. I search for my phone on my pockets but it's not here. I must left it in my room.

"Yeah, we're out here in the woods" Hyungwon said.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU BROUGHT HER IN THE WOODS?!" Minhyuk's voice can be heard through his voice.

"I can't just bring her there you know Kihyun and sh----" Hyungwon stopped talking. He turn his head towards me.

"Yah! Hyungwon! What's going on!? Are you still there? Yah!" Minhyuk keep on shouting from the other line.