Two

MINKYUNG'S POV

The class is already finished. It was already late when I decided to go home, maybe I had a good time talking with the school nurse she's kind. Almost all of the student was gone home, I was on my way out of the school gate when a car stopped in front of me. Then Mr. Seo went out.

"Come on I'll bring you home," he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me in his car.

"I can go alone!" I said as I shrugged away from him. He was about to grab me once again but a motorcycle came.
The guy driving it was wearing a school uniform but instead of a coat, he was wearing a black leather jacket. I cannot see his face because he was wearing a jacket. He opens his helmet for me to see his face.

"hop on," Changkyun said. I quickly walk away from Mr. Seo and hopped on Changkyun's motorcycle, wrapping my arms around his waist before he started driving away.

----------------

We stopped in front of a house. It was huge and he has a car parked at the garage. Wait is this his house??? Once he parked his motorcycle in the garage went down from his motorcycle and just stood there looking around.

He took off his helmet and grabbed me by my wrist pulling me inside. He opened the front door throwing his bag randomly on the floor.

He started taking off his jacket throwing it onto the couch, then his necktie letting it just hang around his neck. Then I notice he's working on his buttons. I cleared my throat earning his attention making him turn around to face me. His polo is half open revealing his chest.

"Would you mind if you drive me home?" I asked looking away. I may be a bold person but some things make me flutter.

"I'm just changing clothes so we'll stay at your house," he said but I refused. I don't know but I don't want him to know where I live.

"Then we'll just stay here," he said.

"But why do we have to stay??? I mean I should head home now" I said as I tried to walk out of the house but he gripped my wrist.

"You're not going until you tell me what's bothering you," he said gripping my wrist tightly.

"I'm okay," I said, I tried to walk away pull he pulled me lifted me on his shoulders, and walk all the way upstairs. He walks into a room where I pressure his bedroom.

"Hey! Put me down!" I shouted at him then he threw me on his bed. My body plopped down making my skirt hike up revealing my panties.

I was shocked making me freeze at that moment. Then Changkyun walks over, getting him on the bed. I just covered my eyes and wait for what just going to happen. Nothing happened, he just grabbed my skirt pulling it down to cover me up. I heard him chuckle, I peeked between my fingers and saw him getting something in his closet.