FOURTY-SIX: Trouble

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Shit" Woosung quickly run inside following Changkyun. What's goin on?

"This ain't good" Kihyun soon later run after Woosung following them inside the room. What's goin on? Who's inside Changkyun's room. I look over Mom and saw she looks worried. I quickly run after the three of them following them inside.

"GET OUT!" I heard Changkyun shouted from upstairs. He sounds so scary. I quickly made my way upstairs, finding Kihyun holding back Changkyun and Woosung was beside Changkyun brushing his hand up against his hair looking away.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND MY LIFE!" Changkyun shouted at a girl. Shit it was a girl. I quickly rushed infront of Changkyun putting both of my hand against his chest pushing him back, moving him away from the girl. Kihyun moved away from Changkyun and made his way to the girl to drag her out.

"Changkyun, calm down" I whispered against him.

"Why trying to get rid of me I didn't do anything at all" The girl said.

"Ara stop" Kihyun said.

"What? I was telling the truth. I---"

"I said get the fuck out! The two of us are fine with each other now, after that stupid mistake 5 years ago and now you're appearing out of nowhere?!" Changkyun said. The look on his face was really scary, his deep ass voice is scaring me right now. I just keep my hands against his chest, forehead resting against his chest too as I keep whispering to Changkyun to calm down balling my fist against his shirt.

"If you just listened to me, I told you it wasn't me. Woosung is the one who started it, he just d----" Kihyun was pulling the girl out of the room.

"Ara just shut your mouth, stop it" Woosung calmly said still looking away.

"No, why would I? It really wasn't me, it was you who---"

"I TOLD YOU YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AMD LEAVE ALREADY" That was the moment Woosung snapped. "YOU ALREADY RUINED US FIVE YEARS AGO AND NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE, DON'T RUIN US AGAIN!" Woosung said.

Kihyun forcefully pulled the girl out of the room closing the door behind her. I notice that Changkyun was balling his fist. I let go of his shirt and held his fist looking up at him.

"Changkyun please calm down" I whispered.

"I'll go get some air" Woosung said giving Changkyun a pat on his shoulder before going out of the room. Changkyun let out a sigh releasing all the tension he was carrying on his shoulder.

"Changkyun" I called him then his forehead fall against my shoulder. I can hear he's controlling himself. I wrapped my hand around him giving him a tight hug.

"Your scent made me calm down" he said wrapping his hand around me. He buried his face further on the crook of my neck sniffing my scent.

"Changkyun" I stopped him pulling away from him. "Who is---"

I was cut off when he suddenly pulled me into a kiss. Cupping my face with both of his hand as he walk forwards. I keep on walking backwards until I fell against his bed. He bend down reaching for my lips. He tried to go further for me to lay on the bed but I pulled away from him putting my hand against his chest stopping him.

"About the girl earlier" I said and he let his back fall against his bed. "If I'm not mistaken, is he the girl who ruin your relationship with you brother?" I asked and he laughed.