THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Can I trust all of you guys?" I asked them looking at the two other guys.

"Ofcourse, they're also part of the Clan and whatever we talked about here is prohibited to talk with someone who isn't part of the clan" Woosung said making them all nodded.

"I'm Dojoon" the other guy said.

"Name's Hajoon"

Wait are they twins or something? They sure don't look like each other. All of us sit on the living room.

"As you heard from Kang Joon, we are a clan and we're known as Burning Sun Clan. Yeah all of us here are traitors, we're all share the same fate. I'm their Alpha. Jaehyeong and Changkyun are the Beta, it comes before the Alpha. Shownu and Dojoon are Delta, they're the dominant in terms of hunting. Jooheon and Hajoon are Omega, they're the one who warns the pack. While the others are also consider are Omega but we don't call them that cause they're not wolves" Woosung explained. "All of us have our wolves and vampires names. They called me Knight" he added.

"I was called Shadow," Jaehyeong said.

"They call me Hunter" Shownu said.

"I'm Storm" Jooheon said.

"I'm Sage" Hajoon said.

"I'm called Gray" Dajoon said.

"Name's Alexander" Hyungwon said.

"I'm called Cameron" Wonho said

"Edward" Minhyuk said.

"They call me White Fang" Kihyun said. So he's the White Fang that Kang Joon was saying.

"So you're the White Fang that Kang Joon was talking about?" I asked looking at Kihyun.

"Why is Kang Joon telling me that I'm too smart to team up with you guys. Why should I need to be team up with someone?" I asked them.

"Cause our clan may cause the downfall of vampires" Hyungwon said.

"As we told you before we're Dhampirs, we're enough to cause for the Vampires downfall but now we're part of a clan especially a wolf clan the mortal enemy of the vampires" Minhyuk said.

"Is that why Kang Joon called you traitors?" I asked them.

"We Dhampirs are already traitor even before we're born because of our parents" Minhyuk explained.

"How come Kang Joon see you as a powerful group if you just teamed up with wolves" I asked then again.

"Oh no we aren't just wolves" Jaehyeong said.

"Being part of Royal family will possessed you with unbelievable strength" Jooheon said "He has a royal blood" he added referring to Woosung. 

"I've been on a run since I was a little. Wolves are chasing over me for being a traitor with a royal blood and wanted to execute me but then I met Jaehyeong. He was one of the wolves that was chasing before me but he saved me letting me escape" Woosung explained.

"The clan found out about me helping Woosung escape and they're tried to kill me too but Woosung was there to help me too" Jaehyeong said. "Since that day we always help each other"

"The clan started of with just the two of us" Woosung said referring to Jaehyeong and him. "Then we met Hajoon and Dojoon who choose to leave their own clan"