Five

CHANGKYUN'S POV

Since the incident happened yesterday Minkyung hasn't talked to me yet. She seems too quiet the whole afternoon. Including in our history class, Mr. Seo even acts like nothing happen. Or maybe he's not aware that we saw them yesterday.

Today, History class is our first class and the worst is, the class is double period means the history class will last for 2 hours. I got into class late once again as always.

"Mr. Im, you're late for my class.......again," Mr. Seo said.

"What's new with that?" I murmured as I made my way to my seat. Then my eyes landed on the seat beside me which is still empty. "This is new," I said before sitting down in my seat.

The class was getting bored until the door swung open revealing a girl with a nice figure which caught everyone's attention. She's wearing her skirt a bit higher than usual and she's not wearing her coat over her blouse. She has short wavy blonde hair. Damn! That was hot as fuck. Calm your shits Changkyun.

"Sorry for being late in your class sir," she said then sat beside me. Everyone still staring at her including Mr. Seo. She turned her head in my direction and gave me a smirk.

"Kyun, I think you dropped your jaw," She said then lift my chin closing my mouth. I just stare at her questioning myself how the fuck does my seatmate become hot as fuck? Wait what?!?

"Am I not allowed in our class??" she asked me referring to our other classmates who are still staring at her including Mr. Seo. Then she turn her head meeting her eyes with Mr. Seo making him clear his throat.

"Okay? Class I'll be returning your exams for you to see your score" Mr. Seo said as he stood up from his chair gathering the papers in his hands. He walks around giving the papers to the owners.

"I never see him as the same after I saw that incident. I feel disgusted" she whispered to herself then I notice she was staring at Mr. Seo. Don't fucking joke with me!

"Cha Minkyung?" I called for her then she turn her head in my direction. What the fucking hell! She's Cha Minkyung.

"Hey! You look like you have seen a ghost" She said.

"How the fuck did the nerdy bookworm turned into a fucking sexy slu---- woah! You're hot as fuck" I manage to say those words then Mr. Seo went beside me.