Fifteen

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Minhyuk how the heck did you manage to hang out with this girl, she's stubborn as fuck" Changkyun said. So Minhyuk was his name. Minhyuk came back to the living room holding an apple in his hand.

"He threw my notebook at me," I said making Changkyun laugh.

"I wouldn't have thrown it if you didn't ignore me," Minhyuk said.

"As I expected Minkyung to be, sucks she's my seatmate and she always ignores me not until he needed me" Changkyun arrogantly said leaning against the back of the couch.

"Her locker was right beside mine. Her notebook fell off while she was getting some of her things earlier this morning. I was about to return it politely but she gave me no choice but threw it at her" Minhyuk explained

"I would talk to you if you didn't act like a stalker"

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not stalking you it's just a coincidence that you went to your locker at the same time as me" Minhyuk sighed looks like tired of explaining that he was not stalking me.

"So you found Minkyung interesting that's why you hang out with her" Changkyun suddenly brought up that topic. Minhyuk didn't respond he just laughed at what Changkyun just said.

"Excuse me for a sec," Minhyuk said getting back to the kitchen.

"What's with that random shit,"  I asked Changkyun then he Just smirked as he stood up and went upstairs to his room.

I was busy with my phone still in the living room alone. Then Minhyuk came to sit beside me.

"So are you his girlfriend?" He suddenly asked making me choke on my saliva.

"No, he's not even interested," I said and that made him smile.

"That's a good thing," he said smiling. Then Changkyun came back putting a blanket on my thighs and shoving his shirt against my face.

"Minhyuk can you kindly go to the bathroom for a second" Changkyun politely said but Minhyuk seems like he doesn't want to. "Go there asshole" and that makes Minhyuk leave.

Once Minhyuk was gone I started to question what Changkyun going to do with that shirt. He pushed his lips against mine shutting me up. He kisses me passionately letting his lips dance against mine. His hands travel down my shoulder and made their way to unbutton my blouse, and I started to kiss back. Once he got my blouse unbuttoned he slide it off of my shoulder. Soon later he pulled away.

"Raise your hand baby girl," he told me and I did what he told me but I'm a little confused. He grabbed the shirt and put it on me.

"I want you to be comfortable, my friend there has x-ray eyes," he told me ruffling my hair before going to the kitchen. Then Minhyuk came back.

"I saw that but I'll pretend I didn't see anything," he said throwing himself on the couch beside me.

"Have you guys eaten lunch?" Changkyun shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Minkyung treats me," Minhyuk said.