FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant

MINKYUNG'S POV

"You're a month pregnant Minkyung" Minji said.

I was happy that I'm having a baby but I'm scared. I'm scared that Changkyun don't want it. I'm scared that he'll abandoned the baby. I don't know how will he felt if he know about me being pregnant. Tears started to form on my eyes.

"Minkyung? Are you crying?" Woosung held me by my shoulders making me snapped back to reality.

"I'm just happy" I response wiping the tears from my eyes.

"From now on you should take care of yourself, you should have someone around you always" Minji told me. I smiled at her and have her a nod.

"I think we should get going, I don't want them to get home founding out we're not home" I told Woosung. He helped me get down from the bed. 

"We'll get going now" Woosung thanked Minji before we make our way out.

Woosung accompanied me all the way to the parking lot. He open the door for me letting me in before he get inside the driver's seat.

"What's with that face Minkyung?" He asked as he reach for my seatbelt plugging it in for me. "You're having a baby, I'll be an uncle soon" he smiled to himself as he fixed his seatbelt. Then his eyes landed on me.

"Can you please don't tell anyone about this?" I asked not looking at him. I just keep my head down.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Are you thinking that Kihyun will get mad?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"It's not Kihyun, it's Changkyun. Do you think he wanted this to happen?" I asked tears started to run done my cheeks. I wrapped my arm around my belly hugging myself tight. "Do you think Changkyun is happy about this? What if he's not, what if he leave?" I cried.

"Hey, look here Minkyung. Minkyung, look. Calm down, just calm down" Woosung held me by my shoulders. I lift my head and look at him. "Calm down, breath" he told me, somehow I'm following what's he's saying.

He cupped my cheek and his other hand tucked my hair that was covering my face. His eyes, it's the same as Changkyun when he's worried. I felt safe with him.

"Don't you think that way, Changkyun will accept it. I know he will. I know him, his my brother. He'll accept it. So you have to take care of yourself starting today" He told me. Why does he sound so convincing. "Now stop crying" he wiped my tears with his thumb. Ruffling my hair before leaning back to his seat and started to drive.

"Woosung, you're being too kind towards me" I said. "I event thought you're Changkyun for a second"

"S-sorry did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry about that" he said. It was so awkward after I said that to him. The rest of the drive was quiet none of us trying to talk.

-----------

It was already noon when I received a text from Changkyun.

From: Changkyun
Hey baby, class already finished. I'm thinking of picking you, you'll come home with me. Wdyt?

From: Minkyung
I'll tell Kihyun about it.

From: Changkyun
See you later baby, ILY

Then a knocked came to my door. The door open revealing Kihyun.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Kihyun asked walking all the way towards me with his arm crossed infront of his chest.