Eighteen

MINKYUNG'S POV

Changkyun picked me up, gently laying me on the couch as he leaned over me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, his arms supporting him on either side of my head. I held onto him, my legs wrapped around his waist, drawing him closer. I could feel his dick growing hard, his touch sending shivers through me as he pressed against my inner thigh.

Changkyun kept on kissing me, his hand moving up to my chest, giving a gentle squeeze over my shirt and bra. After a moment, he leaned back, taking a breath and sitting back on his heels. His gaze met mine with a slightly dazed look, and we both took a moment to recover, his hands now tracing gentle circles on my hips.

"Are you sure about this, Changkyun?" I chuckled, gripping his hands and lacing our fingers together.

"I'm more than sure, babe." He grinned. That nickname, it never failed to send shivers down my spine and stir up desire inside me. I bit my lip, feeling a surge of heat as he released my hands and began playing with the edge of my shirt. "Unless you want to call it off."

"Oh no!" I exclaimed, my voice carrying a hint of urgency that surprised even me. "I just, never imagined that something like this would actually occur between us."

Changkyun responded with a soft sound, his fingers slowly moving upwards along my abdomen. "Have you ever thought of me this way?" His hands, slightly calloused, brushed over my waist.

The question totally surprised me. If I claimed I didn't think Changkyun was good-looking, I'd be lying. And if I said I never wondered how his lips would feel everywhere on me or what it'd be like to be close, I'd be telling an even bigger lie. But like usual, I dodged giving him a straight answer, just like I always did.

"Um, not sure," I said, lightly touching his forearms with my fingers.

"Wait, what do you mean you're not sure?" he inquired with a sly grin. It was clear from the look on his face that he had an inkling about the response he'd get. He was fishing for a particular reply, and I wasn't about to give in so easily.

"Well, you know, it's just not something I've really thought about," I responded.

"Seriously? You're telling me you've never even considered the idea?" he pressed, a mischievous glint in his eye.

I paused for a moment, glancing away to avoid his intense stare. He seemed to believe I wouldn't reply anytime soon, getting comfortable with the idea that he was aware I often had less-than-proper thoughts about him.

He leaned in, his voice soft, "You know, I think about you quite a bit." His fingers brushed my sides, playfully lifting the edge of my shirt. "Actually, a whole lot."

I glanced back at him, our eyes meeting, but I didn't say anything. He kept using his charming and alluring words to draw me in. His hands reached my sides and paused, not moving any higher.

I finally broke the silence, asking, "What are you thinking about?"

He thought for a moment, then grinned. "Well, I'm thinking about how stunning you look, how your skin feels so gentle against mine. Your lips are just so beautiful, and I can't help but imagine what it would be like to kiss them."

"Haha, you're such a weirdo," I chuckle.

"Am I obsessed?" he exclaims dramatically, grabbing his chest playfully.

"Well, maybe just a little. But hey, I get it, I'm kind of a big deal," I quip, playfully flipping my hair. "And just so you know, I might... kinda think about you too," I admit quietly, the words trailing off.