SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

MINKYUNG'S POV

Years have passed and I'm still living my life with my husband. We already have three kids on our own. It was morning and I'm cooking breakfast for my family.

"What are you making?" I felt Changkyun's arm wrapped around my waist hugging me from behind. Then he started kissing my shoulder.

"Changkyun, it tickles" I said pushing his head off slightly away from me.

"You smells so good" Changkyun whispered against my ear continuing to kiss me.

"Changkyun I'm cooking" I told him. Then I heard him chuckle. His hand reach for the stove, turning it off.

"This'll be quick" he whispered at me before turning me around. Then he started kissing me.

"Good morning mommy" I suddenly heard Kyungwon making me push Changkyun away.

"Dydy, you're also here. Good morning" he said rubbing his eyes as he sat down on the dining table. I continue cooking breakfast while Changkyun went to Kyungwon.

"Why are you up so early?" Changkyun asked Kyungwon.

"I have school" Kyungwon respond. "Dydy are you doing something again with mommy?" He bounty asked.

"Me? With mommy? What would I do with mommy?" Changkyun pretended he did nothing.

"I saw mommy pushed you, you aren't fighting right?" Kyungwon asked.

"Why would mommy and I fight? I just greeted mommy a good morning" Changkyun said.

-----------------

I was all alone in our house waiting for the time for me to pick up at the twins from the nursery school. Changkyun and Kyungwon always go off together in the morning. Then after school Kyungwon always picked up by Woosung since Kyungwon and Jisung are classmates. Then when I'm about to pick up the twins, I also pick up Kyungwon from Woosung's house.

I was just finished taking a bath when I found out Changkyun was already laying on the bed.

"Why are you here again so early?" I said crossing my arms infront of my chest.

"I just missed you" He said as he approach me wrapping his arms around me.

"Did you left all the work to secretary Kwon once again?" I asked him.

"Secretary Kwon is really a reliable person so---"

"I'll tell the CEO that you're slacking again" I said since he's working under Kihyun's company as General Manager.

"When did I slack off? I'm just not feeling well so I left early" he said and he started kissing my neck.

"Changkyun you've been doing this since this morning" I said pushing his head away from me.

"Come on, I've been wanting to embrace you but it happened that you got pregnant with the twins and you barely spend time with me through these years" he said acting like a child who wanted something.

"I have to pick up the kids" I said trying to get away from his grip.

"It'll be quick so don't worry" he whispered.

"No, I have to pick up the kids and I don't trust you. When the hell did you do it so quick" I said pushing him away from me.

"Today will be quick since I've been holding this for a while" he whined.