Twenty Three: Hidding Something?

MINKYUNG'S POV

The next morning we're both woke up by the boys' voices. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw six men staring down at us.

"So this is the reason why you both disappeared last night huh" Minhyuk said.

"No it's not like that" I said pulling away from Changkyun.

"Things didn't go as I planned" Changkyun said pushing himself up to sit.

"What?" I asked him question if he planned this with the boys.

"I was about to accompany her home, but I'm tipsy so yeah I let her stay" Changkyun lied.

"Minkyung? Is that all true?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ye-yeah"

"Minkyung your voice" Wonho said he look so worried.

"BINGO! Stop lying we all know what happened" Kihyun said. "Minkyung are you all right?"

"Minkyung you should stop having sex with this guy, he has an insane stamia" Minhyuk said

"I swear you guys need to stop before Changkyun hit that thing" Hyungwon said

"W-what thing?" I asked them.

"I'm hungry what's for breakfast" Shownu said making his exit from this room.

"Yeah I'm hungry" Jooheon said following Shownu. I look over Hyungwon he and Minhyuk at looking at each other nervously.

"You guys don't want to be parents at young age right" Minhyuk finally said something before exiting the room together with Wonho and Hyungwon.

"You, get out" Changkyun said to Kihyun and then Kihyun just laughed before making his way out.

"Why are they here?" I asked him then he just looked at me and laughed.

"Oh my god, babe your voice" he said, the smile on his face won't disappear.

"It's all your fault" I told him and there he is giggling at me, making fun of my voice.

"Come on let's eat breakfast" he stood up from the bed offering me his hand.

"I'll wash up first" I told him he nodded ruffling my hair.

"I'll go downstairs now, I better go check on them" he said. I gave him a nod before entering the bathroom. Last night Changkyun was talking about not wanting to be in a relationship but now he seems like he's into relationship.

After I'm done washing up I went downstairs. I was walking down the stairs when I accidentally overheard their conversation.

"She's dead, they've found her this morning" Wonho said.

"This ain't murder, just looking at her body. Her skin turn into pale with a shade of blue and multiple bite of fangs are found all over her body" Hyungwon said.

"Something weird happen to her body before she died, I guess" Minhyuk said. Wait what?? Who are they talking about? I quickly made my way to the couch sitting beside Changkyun.

"You're here" Changkyun said laying his hand against my legs pulling them closer to his.

"Who just died?" I asked them, their eyes went big, shocked at my sudden question.

"Have you heard it babe?" Changkyun asked and I gave him a nod in response. "Go on tell her" he told them.

"Ms. Yuri, our former school nurse is found dead this morning" Minhyuk said.