FORTY - FIVE : WHO?

CHANGKYUN'S POV

After hanging out at the Han River we finally decided to head home. I drive all the way to my house. Minkyung is thinking something, she's been so quiet the whole drive. I parked my car turning the engine off before I went out. Heading towards the other side to open the door from Minkyung.

"You all right babe?" I asked her but she just responded that she's fine.

"I'll head upstairs now" she said leaving me at the living room. She wouldn't be hungry, she ate the whole fries earlier. I was at the kitchen drinking some water when I got a text from her.

From: Minkyung
Kyunie do you have strawberries? Can you bring me some.

From: Changkyun
Anything else?

From: Minkyung
Nothing else thank you

I went to the fridge and grabbed some strawberries. Lucky I always have strawberries in my fridge. I went upstairs together with a bowl of strawberries. I open the door and saw her talking to someone through her phone.

I put the bowl of strawberries down to my nightstand then make my way behind her. Wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face against her neck giving it small kisses. Her hand went up to my hair, caressing it.

"I told you I'll be fine" she said through her phone. "I will, see you tomorrow" she said before ending the call.

"Why are you being so sweet" she asked.

"Nothing, I'm just cherishing this moment with you. Helping you was the greatest decision I've made in my life" I told her. "By the way who's on the phone?"

"Kihyun" she answered "He's worried that I'm here with you" she laughed.

"He's getting more protective each day" I laughed.

MINKYUNG'S POV

"It's not like I'm going to hurt you in any way" he added. I hope I'm still able to hear these kind of things after I confess that im pregnant. He pulled away and turned me to face him.

"I believe in everything I told you earlier right?" He asked cupping both of my cheeks. I just stare at his eyes and nodded. "I love you" he said before I could response he pulled me into a kiss.

Both of his hand cupping my face as he deepens the kiss. Licking my lower lip asking for me to open my mouth for him and I did. His kisses become more passionate as his hands travels down my body. I know Changkyun too well. I pushed him a little to pull away from him.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm hungry, the strawberries" I laughed crawling on his bed and grabbing the bowl of strawberries from his nightstand.

"Seriously Minkyung?" He was dumbfounded.

I smile at him and asked him to come over me making him smirk. He crawl on the way towards me. He cupped my face once again and was about to pull me into a kiss but I shove a strawberry into his mouth. He gave up and end up resting against his knees.