THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding

MINKYUNG'S POV

"So you've  been spending time with Woosung huh?" He said looking at me with his serious face. "Did you also spend the under the same roof with Woosung?" He asked. His voice drop into into a lower tone and his eyes turned darker.

"He was the one who saved me from Kang Joon"

"So did you sleep in the same roof with him?" Changkyun asked once again.

"Yes I sleep here with them but I was all alone sleeping in Kihyun's room" I said.

"But still you're in the same house with Woosung" Changkyun said. "He would have touch you or even sleep with you"

"Changkyun that won't happen. I love you and I'm going to choose you over and over" I said reaching for his hand. He stood up from his seat and went beside me. "Trust me okay?" I cupped his face.

He held my wrist, closing his eyes as he feel my hand against his cheeks. "Yes I trust you, but not Woosung" he said. "You don't really know him, for you to trust him"

"He's your brother so I trust him enough" I told him holding his hands.

"But----"

"Yes, he might done something to hurt you in the past, but that was all in the past.  You don't have to bring your past in your present. Just hear him just once" I told him.

"But he done it before, he can do it again....to you. Just don't want that to happen" he said looking at me with worried eyes.

"It's not his fault, if you just listen to him just once you'll understand everything. That won't happen again"

"But the first time he met you, he tried to hit on you" Changkyun said.

"No he didn't, he won't and I won't let him. Just trust me, trust your brother" I told him cupping his face with both of my hands before planting a kiss on his lips. "He's a nice guy. You should have a talk with your brother huh?" I told him and he smile a bit.

"You guys should get along, and I'll try my best to get along with my brother" I stood up ruffling Changkyun's hair. I was about to walk away when he held my wrist pulling me back.

"Didn't you ask them to leave because you'll tell me what happened while I was gone? Not to educate be about my brother?" He asked making me laugh. I went back to sit beside him.

"First thing first, where have you been?" I asked frowning my eyebrows as I cross my arms against my chest.

"I'm just in my house, locked out trying to get my horniness out the fuck of me" I said as he lay in his back looking at the ceiling. "And it was so tiring doing it all by myself" he groaned running his hand against his hair.

"So you've been jerking off?" I laughed at him.

"Yah! You have no idea how hard it was" Changkyun said.

"You should have let me stay that time, you should have been satisfied" I caress his thigh. "Come on out there I'm hungry" I stood up and make my way towards the door.

I heard Changkyun followed me. I open the door but then he pushed it,closing the door forcefully. I turned around to face him and he suddenly cupped my face then pulled me into a kiss.