Prologue

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" I whimper, nails clawing at his chest. "Yes! Oh yes! It feels so good! It feels so fucking good!" Changkyun pulls out, using one of his hands to slap his cock against my wet folds, the sound of his shaft slapping my sopping pussy sounded so lewd and dirty, the only response I could muster up was a moan, hands desperately grabbing at his shoulders.

"You're so wet for me, you fucking whore," He slides his cock in between my folds, moving back and forth, "So fucking wet," He mutters before sliding into my slick entrance again, bottoming out with a screech my name. He pushes my legs out to the side, and leans over my body, teeth attacking the skin of my shoulders. He lets go of my knees and places a hand on each side of my body, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I watch as a thin layer of sweat forms on his chest, his hair sticking to his face as he continues to fuck me as if his life depended on it.

He moaned and praised me. His hand slid down my folds making me whimper. I had decided to stay strong, but he was not making it easy. Then he placed his other hand above my shaved lady parts. He seemed like he was trying to grab something.

"What was tha-"

"That's my dick," he said and smirked at me. His fingers rubbed my nub finding just the place and pace that made me scream.

"Changkyun!"

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
TOKKIMALLOWS IS BACK WITH ANOTHER SIN. I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT MY BOOK AGAIN! THIS IS GOING TO BE BOOTIFUL! TO ALL CHANGKYUN STANS! GOOD LUCK ;) AND TO ALL THAT'S NOT CHANGKYUN BIASED WELL GOODLUCK TOO YOU'LL BE WRECK!
↪™🍑