Seventeen

MINKYUNG'S POV

Ever since the unexpected gathering at Changkyun's house that day, I've consistently found myself spending time there, particularly on weekends, fostering a stronger bond with him over time. Our increasing familiarity led to us sharing cozy moments like sleeping, eating, and occasional cuddling, often accompanied by playful flirtation.

"You know, I sometimes wonder about the taste of semen," Changkyun casually remarked as I stood in his kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water while he shared his statement from the sofa.

"Hmm, that seemed quite unexpected," I laughed, "why not try your own instead?"

I had grown accustomed to engaging in such discussions with Changkyun ever since the day I spent time with his group of friends.

"Imagine if I try my own and it's terrible? I'd be bummed forever, thinking my stuff tastes awful," he chuckled. "By the way, that was like a nudge for you to spill about how regular guys' stuff tastes."

"How on earth would I have that info?" I strolled back to the living room, hung out by the couch, and sipped some water from my glass.

He glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you're saying you've never tried giving a blowjob before?"

"Um, no." I took a sip of my drink.

"So you've never made a guy finish that way?"

I gave him an annoyed look. "I've never even done that for a guy."

He was totally shocked. "Are you joking?"

"Nope. And what's with the surprised look?" I arched my eyebrows.

"I dunno, you kinda give off that vibe," he chuckled in a carefree way.

"Alright, you jerk," I responded with a playful nudge. "I'm really just worried I won't be any good at it, so I hold back. Don't wanna be known for being bad at that stuff." I shrugged it off.

"Whoa, I totally thought I had you figured out... turns out you've just been a total newbie all this time."

"Well, neither of us has tried that stuff, so it looks like we're in the same boat, babe." I put my glass of water on the coffee table in the living room, and flopped onto the couch, draping my legs over Changkyun's lap.

"Well, at least I've got the idea of what a good blowjob feels. If you're up for it, I could drop you a few pointers," he said, a sly grin forming.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I glanced at him, feeling intrigued, but trying not to show it too much.

"See, I've got a dick, and you've got a mouth... Do I really need to spell it out?" He started rubbing my knee in circles.

"Are you hinting at me giving you a head?"

"Haha, not exactly. I'm suggesting a little tutorial." He bit his bottom lip slightly. "So, how about it? A friendly blow won't harm anyone."

"A friendly blow huh," I mumbled, leaning back on the couch's arm. After pondering for a bit, I hopped off the sofa and knelt in front of him, saying, "Let's get this done, okay?"

He glanced at me, totally surprised. "Damn, I didn't think you'd actually agree."

"Well, as you mentioned, it won't harm anyone. So I figured, who could be a better practice buddy?" I chuckled, feeling a mix of excitement and jitters, and gave his knee a friendly tap. "Is this a good position?"