FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS

CHANGKYUN'S POV

I woke up as saw Minkyung was about to get up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Getting some water, my throat feels dry" she respond. She push herself up, but end up falling back on the bed.

"Why are you laughing at me" she asked when she heard me giggling. "I can't feel my legs" she said.

"Don't give me that look, are you blaming me" I said. "Babe how about..." I push my self up resting my back against the headboard and reach towards her caressing her arm.

"Changkyun I----" I cut her off putting both of my hand under her arm lifting her to straddle against my lap.

"You have a nice body baby" I told her as I caress her shoulder down to her breast then to her waist until I reach for her butt. "It always get me excited" I added giving her a nice slap on her butt.

"You'll never get tired of me right" She lean closer, tracing the bridge of my nose.

"Ofcourse I won't" I respond pulling her closer to my crotch.

"You'll do anything for me right???" She asked. Her hand move and now she's cupping my cheeks as her thumb caress my lower lips. Then gradually came near my face. I pulled her closer to me. I was getting ready to kiss her when she cover my mouth with her hand.

"W-what?" I asked her.

"I'm thirsty" she said.

"You know what baby, I have a better idea" I was about to get her off of my lap.

"No, I need water" she smiled at me.

"Alright, alright I'll go get you" I said lifting her off of me. I stood up and went to my closet grabbing a pair of boxers and a pants before heading out.

"Oh you startled me" it was Woosung coming out from his room.

"Why are you coming out from there" he asked.

"Securing Minkyung, what if you come to her" I said.

"Then you should just sleep in my room instead of Kihyun's room" Woosung said.

"I don't even want to see you do you think I want to sleep in the same room as you" I said and walk away.

"By the way why is Kihyun looking for you earlier?" He asked but I just ignore him.

I went downstairs and make my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

"Changkyun where have you been?" Kihyun suddenly came.

"Why are you till awake?" I asked him.

"I went out to smoke" he said.

"Why something's wrong or bothering you?" I asked leaning against the counter. "You're not the type to smoke in the middle of the night just because you're bored"

"Wait, why are you half naked?" He asked

"It's not a big deal, you know me" i respond. "See you later" I said before walking away.

"Where are you sleeping?" He asked.

"You know it" I said as I continue to make my way back to my room.

"What took you so long?" Minkyung asked.

"Kihyun saw me" I told her as I hand the bottle of water to her. "Woosung also saw me coming out from here"