FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER

MINKYUNG'S POV

I open my eyes and saw the guy who fed me infront of me.

"So you're awake" he said.

"What did you do? What happen?"

"I put something on your drink to put you on sleep" he said. "Sorry to do that but I'm just following our leader's command" he added.

"Cut this out and let me talk to Ara!"

"Talking to Ara on how you'll escape?" Someone held me by my jaw forcing me to face his direction. This voice sounds familiar.

"Kang Joon?!"

"Too bad Ara isn't here with us anymore" he said. "She was helping us at first, she wanted me to have you and she wanted to have Changkyun but earlier I found out that she betrayed us"

"Is it hard to believe that she wasn't the one behind all of this? You thought that I'm done with you?" He smiled.

"Kang Join you're crazy! Let go of me!" I shouted

"Crazy? Who me?" He pulled away from me pointing at himself. Then he laughed. "You don't really get it huh?"

"I'm fucking crazy for you! I was just planning to release all of my sexual frustration to that nurse because I can't fucking do it to you. Cause you always reject, but then later on I just found out that after we broke up you got laid by that asshole" Kang Joon said.

"All this time I knew that he has a thing on you and I'm so dumb cause I got so much confidence that I'll never loose you. That even if I push you away, you'll come chasing after me. But that damn asshole even help you get over me! I don't know what's fucking is wrong that you don't want to get laid by me but you easily give yourself to Changkyun" Kang Joon asked me.

"Cause he's different! He's not like you that he's just after sex. He made me feel someone he cannot live without. He let me enjoy my life, he makes me happy" I said then he slapped me. Grabbing my fav once again forcing me to look at him.

"Well that won't happen again. You'll give birth to your child and we all know that you'll die. I can't have you then no one can have you" Kang Joon said.

The door broke down, then a huge black wolf came in running.

"Changkyun"

The wolf came directly towards Kang Joon attacking him without mercy. Kang Joon was being held down by the black wolf who was angrily growling at him. Kang Joon was using all of his strength but it is no use. Then I notice he's reaching something from his pants. He was pulling out a gun.

"Changkyun l--" before I could even tell Changkyun, Kang Joon already fired the gun but another wolf pushed Changkyun away taking the bullet to itself.

Then Wonho came running towards me untying my hands from my back and Minhyuk untying my legs. The black wolf bit Kang Joon hands the one that was holding the gun. Then Hyungwon snatched it away from him pointing the gun towards Kang Joon.

"I fucking hate you since the first day I laid my eyes on you" Hyungwon said while pointing the gun towards Kang Joon. Hyungwon slowly move his finger pulling the trigger.

"But I can't kill someone unlike you" He said. He didn't finished Kang Joon's life he just shoot him on his shoulder.

Changkyun went back to his human form snatching the gun from Hyungwon then pointing it towards Kang Joon.