Twenty Four : Party

MINKYUNG'S POV

Today is Hyungwon's birthday and we're heading to Haeundae Beach which is located in Busan. Once we arrive there we got straight to a guest house.

"Wahhh!! It's so beautiful here" I said. Then Minhyuk quickly run upstairs.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Where are you going!" Kihyun shouted but end up following Minhyuk.

"I'm tired" Hyungwon threw himself on the couch.

"Yah! We'll be out there tonight" Wonho said hitting Hyungwon on his abdomen. Then Minhyuk came back running downstairs.

"There are three rooms so means w----" Kihyun was cut off.

"The one room will be mine and Minkyung" Changkyun said.

"You smart asshole, bringing Minkyung along for you to have the room solo" Jooheon said.

"So Changkyun's out, you guys already know how the roommate will team up" Shownu said before going upstairs with his bags along with him.

The first room was occupied by me and Changkyun. The second room has Hyungwon, Wonho and Minhyuk. While the third one has Shownu, Kihyun and Jooheon. Still don't have an i deas how they got team up.

I was on my way upstairs with my bag in my hand. Then Changkyun following me, snatching the bag from my hand. As we both entered the room, it has a couple bed and a small balcony giving a nice view of the street.

"It was nice to be here" I said as I stayed at the balcony having a view at the street.

"Yeah, it's nice to be here especially with you" I felt Changkyun's arm wrapped around my waist from behind. Changkyun planted a kiss against my cheek, resting his chin against my shoulder after that.

"Why are you being so cheesy out of nowhere" I asked him reaching for his soft locks.

"It's just, I've never gone to somewhere with my special one" he said planting another kiss on my cheeks.

I grabbed his hands, removing it around my waist. I turned around and cupped my cheeks.

"You're not the typical Changkyun that I know" I giggled.

"I was just so whipped by you, babe" he said then peck my lips.

"If you didn't act like a jerk the whole time before we've should gone be dating long time ago" I said wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Cause being a jerk is the only way I thought of to have your attention. Your attention was always focus on Mr. Seo, you're so obvious that you've been crushing on him" he said looking away from me. "While he's acting like nothing's between you too, so I've never really thought that you and him are dating"

"If you didn't act like a total jerk I shouldn't be dating that asshole. I mean I fucking like you that time" I said but soon after, I realized that I've just confessed.

"So you like me since the beginning huh?" He said smirking.

"I didn't said that" I told him avoiding his gaze.

"So that means you have a crush on me then" he grabbed my chin, turning my face to look at him. I've fallen into his gaze for me to response.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said and attached his lips against mine. I tried to pull away but he keeps on walking forward.

My bottom hit the railings making me shocked. Then Changkyun took this opportunity to press himself against me, his other hand grabbing the railings behind me and the other was placed the back of my head so that I won't be able to pull away from the kiss. The kiss was getting more and more intense, kissing me with more hunger, his tongue shoving in my mouth. Then I felt him getting hard against my leg making me moan.