THIRTY TWO: THIRST

MINKYUNG'S POV

He looked up at me when I pulled away, his gaze dark and his voice was thick when he said, “now uncuffed me”

He absolutely looks so wrecked. His eyes are half close while his mouth gap, chest moving up and down as he pant heavily. His sweat making his body glow. Hair sticking on his forehead.

"It hurts" he said moving his hand that was still cuffed against the headboard. Red marks was visible on his wrist. I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

Then a scene appeared on my mind. There's a key in his closet. I quickly open my eyes shaking my head off. I turn around and went to his closet checking the drawers of there's a key in it. And it was really there. I quickly grabbed the key and went to Changkyun to uncuffed him.

I was about to go out of his room to get him something to eat when he grabbed my wrist. Pulling me and pushing me up against the wall.

"I can smell your arousal" he whispered against my ear. I didn't response, he leaned closer letting his head rest against the wall letting out a sigh.

"C-changkyun?" I called him the he pushed himself away from me but still his hand  leaning against the wall beside me. He hummed in response, I look over him. He's breathing heavily while his eyes closed.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I can't stay calm. This is driving me crazy" he pants. I noticed that his clenching his fist. "I can smell your arousal and I wanted to fuck you so bad right now"

I cupped his face making him look at me. "Then do it" I nodded.

"But I'm on my heat, that's why they chained me they said that I'm dangerous" he said.

“I want to fuck your sweet pussy but I know I’d lose control. I’m too scared of hurting you.”

“I trust you" I told him cupping his face as I planted a kiss on his neck.

That was Changkyun’s queue to pounce on me. He pushed you up against the cold  wall and trapped my under his body. His lips attacked my neck as his hands began removing ny clothes.

He didn’t stop until I were only in my underwear. He fumbled trying to remove my bra. His eagerness made it difficult for him to get it off so he pulled the fabric in half, ripping it from my torso. I gasped at how aggressive he is

He ignored my whines and attacked my chest with kisses and licks. He covered my chest with marks, showing everyone who I belonged to. He pushed my panties to the side and dipped two fingers in my dripping cunt.

"You're so wet babe" he whispered against my ear. I moaned loudly leaning my head into his neck. I left open mouth kisses along his neck.

His length was almost twice it’s regular size due to him being in heat. He was told by his alpha to stay away from any humans, especially anyone he was sexually attracted to.

“Fuck, you’re dripping” he said as he keeps on pushing his fingers in and out.

I moaned in response. Dipping two fingers into my slit. His other hand roughly massaging my breats. His kisses were as hot and heavy. His lips were on mine and darting around my neck, tongue laving up and down the sides and back into my mouth. I were moaning into the kiss, hips bucking up to grind against his fingers. He kneeled on the ground and pulled one of my legs over his shoulder to allow him better access to my dripping pussy.