Thirteen

MINKYUNG'S POV

The next morning. I was about to get to the bus stop but then a black mustang stopped in front of our house. Who could that be?
The window rolled down revealing Changkyun.

"Get in" he said. I was about to get in his car but I remembered what I've done last night or should I say early this morning.

"No, thanks the bus will come soon" I smiled awkwardly at him.

Once I turn my back to him I sighed and make my way. Then he grabbed my wrist pulling me back to his car. Then he pinned my both hands against his car. He didn't say a thing, he's just starting straight into my soul.

"You look tired get in" he finally let me go and open the door for me. "Get in" he said.

He went to the other side to get in the driver's seat. Shit it's really awkward.

"You okay??" He asked and i hummed in response.

I was looking through the window waiting for him to start driving. I was about to asked hm what's wrong but when I turned around he was just an inch apart from me.

"You forgot to buckle your seatbelt" he said reaching for the seatbelt behind me and getting it done.

I was just speechless the whole time he's doing my seatbelt. I snapped out of reality when my eyes landed on his eyes. He was staring at me. He gave me a little smirk before pulling away and he started to drive.

----------
Once we got into the school's parking lot, I unbuckled my seat belt and quickly got out of his car.

"Thanks for the ride" I told him before closing the door and run all the way inside.

I was at my locker getting the things that I will be needing for our class. I closed my locker once I got my things. I was about to head to our classroom but I notice that someone is looking at me. I turned around and saw a tall and skinny man leading against the locker next to mine. He has this blonde hair that's really perfect for his skin tone. Since I don't have an idea who is he I turned my back to him and started walking away.

"Hey! Stop" he startled me with his raspy voice. I stopped for a moment but afterwards I make my way once again.

"I told you to stop!" He said once again but I just ignored him. Then something lander on the back of my head. What the fuck is wrong with that guy?
I clenched my fist, took a deep breath before turning to face him.

"What is wrong with you? Throwing this to me?!" I said as I grabbed the notebook that was on the floor.

"Didn't I told you to stop?" He response with a small smirk on his face.

"You shouldn't be throwing things like this to me, just look this notebook it was-------" I was cut off when I saw whom it was. "Mine" I guess he was just trying to return my notebook to me. I return my gaze to him, he didn't say a thing.

He was walking on my direction. He stopped when he's already on my side, he didn't say a single thing to me he just lift his shoulder and raised his eyebrows at me before continuing to walk.

Shit! What am I thinking. I face palm, realising a sigh. Who is that guy? I get in our classroom nd sat on my seat. Then a minute later Changkyum came. I was plannimg not to talk to him but I can't just ignore that.

"Hey, you smell like cigarette" I told him. Then he blinked for a few times and stare at me.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that" he said and he grabbed his bag looking for something.

"Here" I handed him a mint candy. He look at me for a second before grabbing it from my palm.

"What's gotten on your mind and you smoke here" I asked him. Something might be bothering him.

"Sorry, I just got really annoyed of what you did earlier. You seems like you're avoiding me"

"It's not like that. It just I can't stop thinking of--- forget it, I'm embarrassed" I laughed burrying my face against my palm.

Both of us stayed silent ignoring each other. The school bell rang means class is over and it's already lunch time.

From: Kang Joon-ie Oppa
I need to talk to you meet me at the rooftop.

"Hey, let's eat lunch. I'll treat you" Changkyun asked me to go with him.

"Sorry but I have something to do, maybe next time" I smiled at him. "See you around then" I said goodbye to him, grabbing my bag and getting all the way out of pur room.

What's with Kang Joon. I was at my locker once again returning my things that I womt be needing this afternoon class. Then I notice the guy who throw the notebook at me earlier.

"Hey, are you following me?" I asked him making him chuckled. He didn't say a worr he just went beside me and open the locker next to mine. Shit this too embarrassing.

"What should you say?" He said without looking at me. He just keep on doing his thing in his locker.

"I'm very sorry" I apologize at him. "I really mean it I'm so sorry"

"How sorry are you?" He asked smirking.

"I really mean it. What do you want I'll do it" I said raising my right hand swearing.

"Since it's lunch time why don't you treat me lunch" he smiled. Gosh this guy turned from the coldest man to the brightest sunshine.

"Alright,come on let's eat lunch" I told him and make my way to the cafeteria.

We both grabbed our lunch and I paid for everything he get. Such a waste of money. I don't even know him why do I even agreed on buying him lunch. We sat together in one table.

"Thanks for the meal" he gave me a smile before digging up on his meal.

"Aren't I too kind to buy someone I don't even know his lunch?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"You aren't kind at all. You just bought me lunch because you are sorry for thinking that I am stalking you" he said.

"If I know you I wouldn't think of you as my stalker" I defend.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not your stalker. It looks like that I always follow you cause my locker was right beside yours" He rolled his eyes on me and continue eating. "You should have thanked me for returning your notebook" he added.

"I would have if you didn't throw it at me"

"I wouldn't throw it if you stop for a moment" he said a little annoyed. "And yeah why would I stalk you if I don't even know your name"

"Well that's actually the point of stalking, because you wanted to know who I am" I said and he gave me a 'wtf look'

"Just shut up"

We're both enjoying our lunch when I got a message from someone. I took my phone out of my pocket. The screen flash revealing a text message. Shit.

"I need to go" I told him grabbing my things and walking away from him.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO READ ALL OF MY STORIES! THANKYOU!! ILY💖
✒Tokki🍑