Three

MINKYUNG'S POV

"You know things like that...so can you help me with my sex life?" I suggested.

"What?!?!" he was shocked to hear it.

"No... Just forget about that" I said and threw myself on his bed again. "Why can't I do it? Why can't I even make a guy turned on"

"Get up before I lose control" he whispered.

"Pardon?"

"Where do you want to go??" he asked as he sat down on his leather seat in front of his computer. My eyes landed on the tissue paper and a bottle of lotion on his desk.

"A lotion? Does that work??" I asked him then he seems surprised at my random question.

"Wanna know?? I'll show you" he smirked. How dirty can this man be?

"Oh....you wish" I rolled my eyes at him. "Why do you want to know so bad if I'm fine?"

"Well I just notice....you seem so excited during Mr. Seo's class but earlier you seems like you don't want to be in his class, you didn't participate you even sleep during the whole class," Changkyun said as he played with his key. "And what's with the sex life??"

"It's just that I had a problem with that. And fuck I just can't make anyone even turned on" I pout.

"Why is that even a big deal with you?" he asked me. Well, he doesn't even know my situation.

"Come on! Let's have a drink!" I stood up and gripped his hands.

"You're not fine at all" he chuckled as grabbed the keys with him. Letting me drag him with me.