TWENTY SEVEN : Secret

MINKYUNG'S POV

We finally went back to Seoul. It's been two days since Changkyun became my boyfriend officially. He's been showing so much affection in school. He pick me up every morning, eat lunch together, study together and went home together.

Class for today was already finished. Changkyun went out first to get his car from the parking lot. He said that he don't want me to walk all the way to the parking lot so I have to wait for him infront of the school building.

"Minkyung?" I turn around and saw Mr. Seo. "Are you about to go home? I'll drive you there"

"No, thanks. Changkyun will be here soon" I said taking a look at my wrist watch.

"I see. You guys are already dating" Mr. Seo said sounding a bit disappointed. I look over him and gave him a smile before nodding.

"You really are dating him. Wait till you know all about him, he's an asshole" Mr. Seo told me.

"You're also a---" I was cut off when Changkyun's car stopped infront of us.

"Babe let's get going" I felt Changkyun's hands grabbing both of my shoulder. This guy is getting on my nerves. Changkyun convince me to go and leave him behind while I'm here clenching my fist telling myself to calm down. Changkyun brought me to the other side of the car and opening the door for me.

"Fuck him!" I went inside and Changkyun when to the driver's seat.

"No babe. Fuck me not him" Changkyun jokingly said as he reach for the seatbelt beside me. He take a look at my face. "Don't mind him, okay?" Changkyun gave me a smile petting my head before he pulled away from me and he started to drive.

"Where do you want to go?" Changkyun asked me caressing my thigh.

"Can you take me home? I'm not feeling well" I said without looking at him. Then he put his arm against mine, holding me tight.

"Babe if you're still thinking about Mr. Seo, don't worry I won't let him bother you" he said.

"Just drive me home" I said. He didn't say a thing he just speed up and drive me all the way to my house.

I went out of the car and make my way all the way to the front door. Changkyun is behind me.

"Did Mr. Seo said something while I'm gone" Changkyun asked. I took a deep breath before turning around to face Changkyun.

"Changkyun-ah let's stop talking about him. Okay?" I cupped his face and gave him a warm smile. He just stared at me with puzzled expression.

The open the door and darkness welcomed me. Seems like Seulgi and Taeyong aren't home. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink but then I saw a sticky note on the fridge.

"Hey sorry if I didn't tell you sooner but starting today I won't be living with you guys. Don't get me wrong but I really like living with the two of you. I just need to move out cause my brother will be living here in Seoul. I'll pay you guys a visit sometimes.               -Taeyong"

Why didn't they told me earlier. I grabbed my phone and dialed Seulgi's phone number. After a few rings she didn't pick up.

"Something's wrong?" Changkyun asked.

"They should have told me earlier that they won't be home for tonight. Now we don't have something to eat" I said opening the fridge if they left some heat-up food for me.