Fourteen

MINKYUNG'S POV

We were both enjoying our lunch when I got a message from someone. I took my phone out of my pocket. The screen flash reveals a text message. Shit.

From: Kang Joon-ie Oppa
I'm here on the rooftop where are you?

"I need to go," I told him grabbing my things and walking away from him. Do I really need to meet him?

I look around first checking if someone is there but it turned out that no one is there except Kang Joon.

"Minkyung" he called me.

"Why did you call me out here," I asked him staying cold to him. Didn't he forget we broke up already and we shouldn't be meeting here? This will make things suspicious.

"I'm really sorry for what I did," he said

"........"

"Please come back" he finally makes things clear. "I really want you back"

"I already moved on. Plus we shouldn't date in the first place 'cause I'm your student and you're my teacher" I told him wanting him to stop what he was planning.

"Why did you refuse? Aren't you the one who messed your life, got drunk, and go clubbing after we broke up? I know that you really wanted us to get back together, especially when you get into my class with your new look I know that you wanted to catch my attention" he said.

"I already told you, I don't want us to get back together. So if you'll excuse me I have to go" I made things clear. I bowed at him before turning my back to him. I was about to get going when he grabbed my wrist pulling me back to face him.

"You don't want to get back to me. You just feel like that, acting all brave because you know that Changkyun is with you" he pushed me by my shoulder using his finger. "Now tell me it's all because of Changkyun right?"

He asked me but I didn't respond to him instead I shrugged away but he grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Tell me is it all because of Changkyun? That annoying guy in my class. Not doing anything is that what you want? A lazy asshole" he was giving me a deadly glare.

"Don't call him asshole 'cause the real asshole here is you" I said and slapped him on his face making him let go of me.

"You're really testing me huh? You like that lazy asshole more than me. What's special about him?"

"Because he treats me like a real woman"

"What do you mean by 'real women'? Don't tell me he touched you" he asked anger can be seen on his face.

"Touched me like you have never done before!" I pushed him away and make my way to the stairs.

"Get back here I'm not done yet!" He followed me grabbing me once again and pinning me to the nearest wall.

"You didn't let me do it before and now you're just letting anyone touch you" he's angry.

"Let me go!!!!" I shouted trying my best to shrug away from him but his grip was too strong for me. So I kicked him on his legs and stumped on his feet reason why he finally let me go. I quickly run downstairs. I was looking back to check if he was following me but then I injured my ankle making me out of balance and fall.