THIRTY ONE : PAIN

MINKYUNG'S POV

I woke up and I was in my room. I look around and saw everything is fine. No broken doors and scratch on walls. Was it all just a dream? My head hurts. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw the date. Today is still Changkyun's birthday and it's already 6 pm. I stood up from my bed and took a quick shower.

I took of my clothes and saw my arm has a bandage. It's not a dream at all. This is the bandage that Minhyuk put in me. They're really vampires and werewolves. I quickly finished taking a shower, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a shirt before I head back to my bed again. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw a lot of missed calls and messages from Changkyun.

From: Changkyun (received 5:51pm)
Hey are you awake?

From: Changkyun (received 5:51pm)
I need you

From: Changkyun
Like desperately

From: Changkyun
Please, come over

From: Changkyun
Please

From: Changkyun
Minkyung

From: Changkyun
It hurts

From: Changkyun
And it's getting worse

From: Changkyun
Minkyung

From: Changkyun
Babe, please

I check the other messages and it's all the same. Even the voicemails he left. He's whining begging for me to come over. He keeps on saying that it's getting worse and it hurts. Yes, he's bleeding earlier, he took all the pain protecting me. Maybe I should go and see him. I was so busy treating the boys' wounds earlier and I forgot about my own boyfriend.

"You shouldn't bleed" I remember what Hyungwon told me earlier before he left me. Right I shouldn't bleed. I check my wound and it looks fine now but to be sure enough I grab my first aid kit and put a bandage on my arm.

I grabbed my jacket and my phone before going out. I went all the way to Changkyun's house without telling him that I'll come over. I pushed the door open and it was unlocked. Did he leave it unlocked on purpose? The house was empty, he must be in his bedroom. And there was was sitting on his bed both hands was cuffed against the headrest.

"Changkyun" I hurried and went to him. Cupping his face "Why are you like this?" I asked. He was a mess. His shirt has multiple cuts revealing his skin. He also has some wounds.

"Kyun, I need to get you changed, okay?" He grunted in reply, so I took that as a go ahead and helped him out of his shirt tearing the short apart since both of his hands are cuffed. My face warmed, he has a wound on his arm and on his side.

What really wrecked me was when I had to take off his jeans. They were sticking to his skin just as badly as his shirt had been, and I knew they needed to go. He was left in just his black boxers, the edges slung low over his hips, and rumpled up along the tops of his thighs, and holy shit, was that his dick? I could barely trace the outline of it with my eyes, and the longer I stared, the more my fingers twitched.

But after I caught myself licking my lips, I shook my head and reached over his jeans and pulling them down quickly, throwing them in the clothes hamper behind his door. I went to his closet searching for something for him to wear. Then I heard him groan.

"Uhmm... I cannot leave you like that" I turn around staring at him.

"It's in my nightstand" he groaned. I was confused for a minute not knowing what he's talking about. I went to his nightstand opening the first drawer. My face heat up when I saw condoms. Then my eyes landed on the key. I quickly grabbed the key and uncuffed his one hand. I was about to uncuffed the other one but it has a different key.