Twenty: Too Bad

CHANGKYUN'S POV

Minkyung haven't talk to me since lunch time. We're in our class right now but I wanted her attention. What if I got her mad?

"Minkyung?" I call her but she just ignoring me. I keep on calling her just loud enough for her to hear. But she keeps on ignoring me. I lay my hand against her thigh and that's when she snapped. She turn her gaze to mine shooting me a deadly gaze.

"Not now" She mouthed, then getting her attention back to our teacher. I smirk knowing what to do to get her attention I pushed my hand further to her inner thigh. "Changkyun, not here" She whispered. But I didn't stop, I pushed my hand further making her hissed. She grabbed my wrist and her head to face me.

"Okay Changkyun, what do you want?" She asked still holding my wrist to stop me from going further.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Changkyun we have class" She said and turn her attention back to our teacher. I pushed my hand further making my fingers brush against her clit and that made her release a low groan. She turned to face me once again gripping my wrist even more.

"What do you really want Changkyun?"

"You"

"W-what?" She whispered

"I want your attention"

"You'll get them later so stop it" She said putting my hand away from her thigh.

"But I want them now" I pouted at her. My hand started to snake all the way back to her thighs.

"But we're in class so knock it off" She response brushing away my hand. I gave up.

MINKYUNG'S POV

I can't concentrate in class cause Changkyun keeps on bothering me. He's now leaning forward his table, letting his chin rest against his elbow. He isn't listening to our teacher, he keeps on tapping his table with his pen while whining and sighing. When does he become so childish?

"Changkyun you're okay?" I asked him but he didn't response he just keep his eyes on his pen. 

"Oh so you're ignoring me now huh?" I said and put my attention back to our teacher.

"I'm hungry" He whined. When did he started to act like a baby? He always act like he's tough and manly. 

"If you didn't refuse to eat lunch with me you shouldn't be hungry now" I whispered to myself but I made it loud enough for him to hear.

"Cause I know you won't let me have you as my lunch" He whispered to himself still focused on his pen.

"w-what?" I choked on my own saliva. Then I felt his hand on my thighs but he's still focusing on his pen.

"Don't get caught" he whispered 

"Try to say quiet, understand?" His hand was suddenly on my knee instead of his lap as he used his thump to rub my knee gently as he looked up at me with a small smile on his face as his eyes still focused on his taping pen.  

Changkyun's veiny hand ever so slowly slide its way higher and higher until finally after feeling like centuries it sat on my thigh as his finger's seemed to settle in the split between my thighs which were parted together since I could feel my own arousal grow and the feeling was becoming uncomfortable due to my panties sticking to my core.