One

"Minkyung"

"Cha Minkyung"

"Minkyung???"

Then someone patted my shoulder. I lift my head and saw the entire class staring at me.

"I don't allow sleeping in my class," Our lecturer said. "Get out," he said. I hate history. I stood up from my seat and made my way out of the room.

I sat outside, leaning against the wall as I close my eyes. Soon later I heard the door close, I open my eyes and saw Changkyun. He's one of my annoying classmates and the worse thing is he's my seatmate.

He's an asshole. He always messed up with me during the whole class; tapping his pen randomly, messing up with my lectures, and asking me to skip classes the only best thing he does was sleep in class or something he skips class. He sat beside me.

"Don't you have something to do than bother me??" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"I skipped classes just to check if you're okay," he said. For the first fucking time he's concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said hugging my legs and resting my chin against my knees.

"Want to come with me somewhere??" he asked but I shook my head.

"I'm fine" I respond coldly. Then he took off his coat and threw it on my legs.

"Over up, if you need someone to talk to I'm willing to listen," he said as he stood up, both hands in his pocket as he walk away.

I didn't know he has this side of him. He gave me his coat just to cover up my legs since our school uniform skirt was too short. I just stayed there watching him walk away. My head started spinning and my eyesight become blurred.

"w-wait, Chang---" I saw him turn around before my eyesight turned to darkness.

---------------
When I woke up I was in the infirmary room.

"What happened?" I asked myself, pushing myself up from the bed.

"Are you fine now??" a deep voice said. I look around but I saw nobody. "Psst! Here!" he said. I turned to my side and saw Changkyun on the window.