Eleven

Changkyun's POV

When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room. Then I remembered last night I went to Minkyung to help her with her project. I was about to get up but I saw her still sleeping peacefully. Her head was resting against my chest. Look how beautiful she is. I notice the time and there's only a half minute before our first class start.

Then the door swung open revealing a girl. I don't know her but maybe she's Seulgi the one that Minkyung is talking about last night. She looked so shocked seeing me on the bed together with Minkyung. But she didn't say anything she just bowed saying sorry before walking away and closing the door.

Then I heard Minkyung groan as she turned around to face me, burying her face against my chest.

"H-hey?? Minkyung?" I called her and she groaned in response but she was half asleep. "We have class and we only have 20 minutes before the first period"

"Then let's not go to school" she responded before turning to her side.

"Yah!! Get up, we need to get going" I went to her side, pulling her by her arm.

"Just get back to bed, we're already late what's the use of getting up," she told me, her eyes still closed.

"look at this girl, so stubborn. MINKYUNG-AH! HURRY UP AND LET---" I was cut off when she put me by my arm making me straddle above her.

Then the door burst open revealing her housemates. "Minkyung-ah are you alright-" Seulgi was cut off when her eyes landed on me and Minkyung. She already knows that I'm here but seeing us in this position and the worst thing is she's with their guy housemate.

"Get away from her you jerk!!" the guy pushed me away from Minkyung making me fall on the ground and hitting my back against the wall. "Who the fuck are you and why do you have the guts to make a move on Minkyung?!" he grabbed me by my shirt slamming me against the wall "Answer me you punk! Why are you even here in her room?"

"Why do I need to answer that question when you can ask Minkyung about it?" I response

"Asshole!" he punched me in the face. He was about to punch me once again but Minkyung pulled him away from me.

"Are you alright?" she asked me "Gosh, you have a cut on your corner lip" She help me to get up and brought me to the kitchen downstairs.

MINKYUNG'S POV

"wait here," I told him letting him seat in the kitchen aisle. I went to the kitchen to grab some ice and put it in the ice bag. I was about to get back to Changkyun but damn. He looks so freaking hot seating there whipping his cut using his thumb. "Minkyung-ah stop imagining things to Changkyun". I snapped out of reality when Seulgi and Taeyong came.

"what's with you?" Seulgi keeps on asking Taeyong.

"What do you mean 'what's with you' huh?" Taeyong asked, "Can't I just hit a guy who's making a move on Minkyung?"