FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught

MINKYUNG'S POV

We are done buying clothes for Changkyun. We headed back to the car, Woosung doing his thing. Opening the car door for me always waiting for me to get in before he went in the driver's seat.

"Do you want to visit Minji?" Woosung suddenly asked.

"Minji? Why?"

"To check you"

"But I'm doing fine. Wait a minute, are you the one who wanted to see Minji?" I said looking over him.

"No, why would I?" He answer as he started to drive not taking a minute to look at me.

"You like her don't you?" I teased her and he's ears are turning red.

"Stop it, I'm driving" Woosung said as he continue to drive. I was about to tease him again when my phone ring. Grabbing the phone from my bag I saw the caller's ID 'Changkyun'. Why is he calling again.

On phone:

CK: where are you?

MK: I'm still with Woosung.

CK: Earlier you asked me if we can talk but you're with Woosung.

MK: But yeah we'll talk after your class.

CK: Class already finished, I'm here at Kihyun's house but you're not here.

MK: I didn't notice the time, I'll be right there. We're on our way home, wait for me.

CK: Maybe we should talk on the other day, I have a lot of things to do.

MK: But you said earli---

CK: I gotta go

With that again he ended the call coldly. Why is he being like this again. What's wrong with Changkyun these days?.

"Who's that?" Woosung asked me.

"Changkyun"

"What's with that face?" He asked me.

"Nothing" I respond. He just nodded and continue to drive.
---------

As we arrived at Kihyun's house, Changkyun already left. Then there's Hyungwon on the living room using his phone.

"Your asshole boyfriend came here" Hyungwon told me. "He called you right?"

"Yes why?"

"Why didn't he wait for you?"

"He told me that he have a lot of things to do" I respond to Hyungwon.

"He should have wait for you. That asshole just left minutes before you came" Hyungwon said standing up from the couch making his way to the basement. I went to the kitchen where Woosung is arranging all the stuffs we brought.

"What's with that face again?" Woosung asked.

"Changkyun didn't even wait for me" I said.

"I think we should tell him about you being pregnant" Woosung commented.

"Do you think he'll believe if I just tell him?" I asked Woosung.

"That's why we need to go to Minji for you to have an ultrasound" Woosung suggested.

"I swear you just really want to see Minji so bad. Do you like her?" I asked but he didn't even look at me. He just continue arranging the stuffs.