THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST

MINKYUNG'S POV

After I finished taking a bath I wore the clothes that he gave me. Walking out of the bathroom Changkyun is nowhere to be seen. I went downstairs seeing the guy from earlier, he was still at the kitchen peeling an apple. I sat across the kitchen isle.

"eat this," he said handing me the apple that he just finished peeling. He was still topless. As reach for the apple from his hand, I notice that he had tattoos. Roman numerals on his inner arm, Archangel Michael on his right forearm, Crown on his left forearm, and a rose below his left collarbone. He also has a nice and built body.

"Thank you," I said and I eat the apple that he has given to me. He didn't say a word he just continues peeling another apple and eating it.

"Can I ask who are you?" I look at him. Then he raises his head and looks at me. He gave me a smile showing his fangs again.

"Sorry I thought Changkyun told you who am I. I'm Kim Woosung," he said.

"and you are Changkyun's???"

"I'm his older brother" he started but before I could react he continues speaking. "yeah I know, we don't have the same surname right. We're half brothers" he explained.

"you know it's a wolf thing. I was soulmate offspring," Woosung said

"What's a soulmate offspring??"

"You know every wolf usually have a soulmate. A female wolf has two soulmates while a male only has one. Soulmates usually born the same exact day. Once a wolf come to their heat they'll be out there waiting for their soulmate but since the female has two soulmates, the two male with have a battle and the winner will have the female while the loser will consider as weak, they'll never have a chance to be an alpha" Woosung explained. "Mom didn't know that her soulmate was the son of the Alpha. They planning to kill mom once she gave birth to me so mom decided to leave the pack and runaway" he added.

"and that's how my father found our mom" Changkyun suddenly appears. "My father gave mom home and accepted mom even if she's pregnant" he added.

"and why are you talking with my girl?" Changkyun said giving Woosung a glare.

"Chill out dude, I was just taking care of her since you left her just like that on the counter, " Woosung responded.

"Whatever, why are you even here?" Changkyun asked leaning back against the kitchen isle, he snatched the apple from Woosung's hand and eat it.

"Mom told me to look over you since you don't want to come home," Woosung said. Then his eyes landed on me. "No, I don't live with our parents anymore"

"She doesn't care about that" Changkyun roll his eyes on his older brother. "You shouldn't have cone over, I can look over myself, " he coldly responds

"Come on dude stop treating me like this, it's already past five years," Woosung said.

"Knock it off asshole," Changkyun said. "Come upstairs after talking to him" he went beside me giving me a kiss against my head before leaving. I look over Woosung who's looking down.

"Something's wrong between you two?" I asked but he didn't say a thing. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Thanks for the apple I should go upstairs now" I said and stood up. Then Woosung held my hand.

"We're not in a good term," Woosung said. "He's still mad at me" he added. I should listen to him. I sat down back on my seat.