SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

MINKYUNG'S POV

I did what Woosung told me. Kyungwon told me that he felt uneasy when his Dydy was around. He said that he can see his Dydy has been releasing scent that was scaring him. Since bloody moon is coming, I sent the twins to Changkyun's parents while Kyungwon is staying with Woosung for Minji to check on him.  (A/N : Bloody moon is where  all wolves that was already on the right age will experience rut/heat but unlike their normal cycle, this one will only last until the moon was gone)

"Why suddenly send the children away?" Changkyun asked as he went out of the bathroom. "I'm on a leave at work so I have time for my family, but you send the children away" he said.

"I know you're on leave"

"Don't you want me to spend time with the children?" He asked.

"Then don't you want to spend time with me alone?" I respond making him smile from ear to ear.

"Come here" He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to sit on his lap. "You're a grown up now huh?" He whispered as he planted kisses against my shoulder.

"I still can't believe that I'm married with the girl of my dreams" Changkyun said.

"I'm the girl of your dreams?" I asked and he nodded at me.

"Then what's the point of annoying me everytime in class?"

"Don't you get it? I did that to get your attention you dummy"  Changkyun said. "I know you're dating someone that time but still, I think getting your attention is enough for me" he added.

We've been together for years now yet he never talk about this before.

"So you really know about my relationship with Kangjoon that time?"

"No not really, but I started to notice when you guys are not on good terms" Changkyun said.

"If he's aren't a family friend I'll not date him" I said. Then I heard Changkyun laughed.

"What? It's true. If he's not a family friend and he did not tutor me I have a huge chance of meeting other guys"

"Wait so you're saying that he's your first boyfriend?"

"Yeah, so basically my first love. I've been crushing on him ever since he became my tutor"

"So how did you guys broke up?"

"I don't really know? It just happen so sudden" I said. "A minute ago we're together but once I got home he texted me and decided to end things up" I sighed.

"What's with the sighing babe? Aren't you happy with me now?" Changkyun asked as I felt his hands went inside my clothes and grope my breast.

"Hngh! Changkyun"

"Yes babe?" He whispered against my ear.

"Can we do it?" I asked then he pulled away from me.

"Why would we? I heard you sighing when you told me that he broke up with you through text" Changkyun said as he sat away from me resting his back against the headboard.

"No, it just sucks that he dumped me first before I did and what's worst is that he dumped me through a text" I explained trying to make him feel better.

"But still he's your first love, first boyfriend and probably first kiss"

"But you're my first...." I said as I trace my fingers against his crotch.