Chapter 73 ~ Don't Have Trauma If You Don't Want the Cat Man to Get You

Hello everyone!! We hope you enjoy this chapter, it gets a little angsty, so be safe y'all. Also! There are a lot of foreshadowing things hidden both in our writing and also in the AUs. ALSO in our other works as well, we like to interconnect certain things and world build. That is what we are good at XD just ask our (very underwritten) book with over 20 main characters! The world and the character backstories are so complex and intertwined... disregard the fact we have been avoiding it (because 20 main characters! A lot of the time in the same place! WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!)

We have also gotten ideas from comments, but those won't come till later and we'll mention who inspired it!! Unless we were already planning on the thing that happens. But no spoilers hahahaha. NALA SUPREMACY (referencing Rise of the Phoenix)

The 'villains' won this time and Gaara busted out of his restraints as soon as the victory was called.

Midoriya happily trotted up to where Gaara was now laying on the floor and laid beside him.

"You know we have to go back now, right?" Midoriya asked and Gaara shrugged awkwardly.

"I am just going to end up being the hostage again, so I might as well stay,"

The other villains and heroes watched on in pure confusion while Todoroki took notes on how Midoriya was talking to Gaara.

"Well we have to go back, because at the very least our teacher will have something to say about the performance?" Izuku tried, "Um. I don't have anything to bribe you with..."

Gaara sighed and sat up.

"Fine." Midoriya perked up and both of the boys stood up and met the faces of their classmates.

"Midoriya." Hagakure said, "You are really scary. I didn't think you would be such an amazing, terrifying, but amazing villain."

Jirio and Sero agreed with her while Midoriya just blushed.

"I-I just t-tried to act like I observed villains do! It wasn't amazing and I am sorry that it was scary!" the three just shook their heads and together the group made their way back to the rest of the class.

~~~

In an office in the UA school building, a cackling could be heard echoing off of the walls.

"Midoriya Izuku. Soon my plan will be put into action and you will be unable to refuse."

~~~

Gaara's prediction was right. He was the hostage again. Then again. And again.

They were lucky that he didn't feel like making Shukaku happy, because he was not ok with this.

Every single time the heroes trampled on his sandcastles.

Gaara would be fine with being the hostage if the heroes were not idiots and walked all over his creations. He also got All Might to drop the whole restraints after Gaara broke out of them the third time but didn't try to escape, pretending like he was still bound.

Midoriya sympathetically patted Gaara's head every time that he came stalking back from the building.

When All Might announced that it was over, Gaara teleported to the locker room to quickly get changed and then walk back to the classroom scowling.

When the rest of the class came chattering in to grab their bags, Aizawa also slinked in.

"Um- everyone?" Midoriya called out desperately as Mina was about to leave, "I-I ah... I need, um..."