Chapter 51 ~ Couples Therapy, Cats, Feelings and Hugs.

(Gaara becomes convinced cats solve everything)

Hello everyone!!!  So like... was this supposed to be fluff with a little bit of revealing... yes... was Nemuri supposed to get involved?  No.   Did the characters develop their own agenda?  Yes.....   So like now you will all know parts and pieces of things!  Of course not everything, because no single character knows all the details or maybe they don't want to reveal certain things.... hmmm.... 

Any Questions?  Yes?  Good.  Us too.        No?  never mind then...

btw we do not like read this over before we publish because it is like early morning hours when we are writing... and we are lazy... 

  The dog-like person let out a laugh.

"Well that's a first. You must be Kazekage. I am Inui Ryo, better known as Hound Dog." the dog person said. Gaara flinched. "Is there something wrong?"

"Gaara." the boy said. Inui blinked.

"Alrighty Gaara, why don't you sit down and get comfortable. You can call me Ryo if you would like." Ryo smiled. Gaara turned around and eyed the small sofa behind him, before finally sitting down.

"Squishy." the boy stated.

"Yes! I love that couch! I loved it so much when I moved into this office that I ordered one for my own home!" Fluffy said cheerfully, "So, how are you today?"

Gaara thought for a minute before answering, "Fine." Fluffy grinned.

"That's good. I saw you at the sports festival yesterday, you did really well. How do you feel about it though?" Fluffy asked him. Gaara was surprised.

"Fine." Gaara shrugged.

"I know about your quirk, well both of them, so feel free to talk about anything. I am not allowed to repeat or share anything I hear in this room, not that I would anyways, unless I think you are in danger." Fluffy informed Gaara, who just looked at him confused. "Also, the first day is usually just paperwork, but I thought we could get to know each other first."

"How many people know about me?" Shukaku wondered, "Am I a celebrity?"

"Does it really matter?" Gaara asked.

"Well of course! I want to be famous!" Shukaku said indignantly.

"Whatever." Gaara mumbled causing Ryo to nod.

"Ok then. Is there anything you would like to know about me?" Fluffy inquired. Gaara looked at him confused.

"What?"

"You said whatever, so I thought you were up to getting to know each other." Fluffy said, "Is that not the case?"

"I wasn't talking to you." Gaara informed.

"Oh, who were you talking to then?" Fluffy asked. (assuming the same thing Shinso was XD)

"Shukaku. He is being annoying." Gaara stated.

"Hey!" Shukaku cried out.

"Shukaku?" Fluffy inquired.

"Yes. My quirk." Gaara explained for the second time in two days.

"Oh so the demon that is your quirk has a name?"

"HEY! Who you calling a demon!? I mean the twins do, but they are justified. You however, you have NO right!" Shukaku shouted.