Chapter 58 ~ Death By Fight Scenes With Too Many Flustered Fighters

Writing this chapter was a drag... JK! We again quite enjoyed it, except for the fight scenes that seemed to drag on forever... because neither of us can write them...

OK IMPORTANT!!!!! There is a panic attack in this chapter and if you want to skip it, use the fish system!! If you see <>< look for the next one if you want to skip it!! It is a panic attack that we imagined how the character would react, not like our own.

I feel so awkward writing author's notes... like what if I miss something... looks at chapter number... well I guess it is too late to be worrying about that... well... they always turn out awkward anyways so that is nothing new...  also whatever you do... don't go back lol... Shinji and I are re-reading this and we totally didn't find ANY plot holes  that you totally couldn't drive a mothership through....  also totally no grammar mistakes...  haha.... eh.  

We also have been working on a new book!  Don't worry it will never effect this one!  It hasn't been published yet, but we are going to publish the first preliminary chapter on a Monday!!  Which Monday?  Who knows!  XD

We love your comments and the fact that you are actually reading this!!  

Nejire ended up winning, she gave a hug to Haya and the two headed back up to the stands.

Well Nejire kind of dragged a very flustered Haya, but the result was still the same.

On the way back, Nejire convinced Haya to have her and Shi sit closer to them, but when they arrived, Nejire was confused as to where Tamaki was.

"Uh guys?" Nejire asked, "Where is Tamaki?" The trio looked up at her concerned.

"He never came back after his battle..." Kankuro murmured and Mirio jumped to his feet.

"I will find him," Mirio said, guilty that he hadn't gone and looked for his crush best friend. Mirio felt mad at himself.

First for him not worrying about Tamaki when he hadn't come back immediately, and the second was for the part of him apparently still harboring romantic feelings for his childhood friend.

It wasn't fair to Tamaki for Mirio to have these feelings. He knew that if he continued to let them grow unchecked he would just blurt them out one day, ruining one of the only safe places that Tamaki had.

Tamaki wouldn't feel comfortable around him anymore and Mirio didn't want that. He had to support Tamaki's well being, even if it meant not being around him, and Mirio didn't want that.

So he pushed his feelings deep down inside and ignored them. He totally didn't notice them when Tamaki hid in his hood like a tiny kitten, or when Tamaki hid in Mirio's chest, or when he laughed that cute laugh when someone managed to bring him out of his shell, or the content look he got on his face being around their friends, or the smile that-

Ok, so Mirio could admit that he wasn't doing a very good job at getting rid of his feelings, but at least he was trying.

Mirio figured that he would start his search for Tamaki from where he would have exited the stadium, and taking the possible paths he could have taken.

Once he had gotten to the entrance/exit to the stadium, there were two paths he could take, one back the way he came and then the other.

Mirio chose the one he hadn't gone down, having not seen Tamaki and there were no more splits in that hallway.