Chapter 82 ~ Big Dad Energy

Lol we put too many allusions to our other works and we have a little too much fun with foreshadowing. We cannot wait for you guys to start figuring stuff out :)))))))))))) the name of this chapter started off as a joke and uh... it fit. So it stayed I guess. Anyways, I be doing better for now, thank you all *hugss* lol gotta thank Shinji for not hitting me with a shovel or something XDD Part of it actually wasn't mental struggles for once lmao. My toe got an infection again so it made me feel pretty sick for a bit. Not that it affected this fic XD but yeah. I had to have a medical procedure on it and it is doing better now. I hate infections. I swear that antibiotics are the worst tasting things like ever. XDDD like there are thousands of them... and yet all of the pill ones are horrid. DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE LIKE THE BUBBLEGUM FLAVOR LIQUID that shit was good. (Shinji agrees XD) also on the other end... the grapefruit flavor was so bad. Like worse than the pills. Anyways... enjoy!

"As we have all told you, many times, if you feel uncomfortable at any time we will stop immediately. However, none of us are mind readers, so you will have to give us some indication." ( :) )

Izuku nodded yet again and Gaara sighed, sinking into his chair. The longer they dragged this out by saying the same information, the longer Izuku (and Gaara) would have to suffer.

"Hey!" Shukaku complained, "Don't forget about me! I have to suffer too!" Gaara's face morphed into a death glare, causing the poor unsuspecting Kurenai, who was in its path, to shiver, "Eh, you're right. At least I get popcorn... and cookies, can't forget the cookies," Shukaku smirked and Gaara's glare deepened.

Kurenai scooted her chair out of Gaara's line of sight.

"I will start now, if that is alright," The detective asked and Izuku nodded yet again, causing Gaara to roll his eyes.

"This is Detective Tsukauchi, he's going to be talking to Midoriya Izuku about his home life," the man said, turning on a small device that Gaara assumed was the recorder the man had spoken about. Gaara did not like the way that the detective was speaking, but Izuku seemed to be all ok with it, so he sat watching and listening.

"Please, if bush-boy ever, by any chance, becomes your brother, PLEASE do not be another Kankuro. We already have one person with a brother complex, we do not need another one," Shukaku laminated, "For my sanity, or what little remains anyways."

"Brother complex?" Gaara furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why don't you just start with your first memories, Midoriya, and I will ask for clarification or ask questions as we go along if that sounds ok to you," The detective suggested.

"O-ok," Izuku breathed.

"You know what-" Shukaku began exasperated, "Nevermind. I don't think I want you to understand."

"Um, well my parents loved each other a lot, you can see it in the photos before and right after I was born. However, I think they started fighting because of me. Dad never really was around me, and he barely talked to mom. He didn't like me very much and when the doctor diagnosed me as quirkless at age four, he finally decided to leave." When Izuku took a breath, the detective decided to hop in.

"Did your father ever hurt you and or your mother?" The detective questioned and Izuku shook his head violently.

"No! He didn't hurt me, he just," Izuku waved his hands, "You know, and he would never hurt my mom, he loved her."

Tsukauchi and Aizawa looked at each other from across the table, "Could you clarify what you mean, I am afraid I don't know," the detective asked slowly.