VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL

This has nothing to do with the actual storyline since it definitely would not make since for it to occur yet.  However, we have always wanted to write a special chapter, since we read so many, lol.  We have never written any fluff or stuff like that before......... however we have read a lot so...... the more you practice the better you get? 😬 You can skip this!  We hope you are having a great Valentines day or just a great Friday!

     Gaara looks down at the red bag in his hands.  Temari had suggested that he bring chocolate to Todoroki, but was confused as to why he would do this.  Last night, Temari had spent all of her weekend teaching Gaara to make chocolate because she claimed it was more personal. Gaara didn't know why chocolate had to be personal, it was just chocolate after all.  Temari had tried to explain that the next day would be Valentine's day and you gave chocolate and other gifts to your loved ones on that day. When he had got out of bed in the morning, Temari had given him heaping amounts of the sweet and an intense hug.  He had tried to leave the red bag at home, but as they left for school, Temari shoved it into his hands. It was then Gaara decided that it would be easier to just take the chocolate than to try to dissuade his overly excited sister. He also thought the chocolate would be a good thank you gift for the help Todoroki had given him.  The only issue was figuring out when he should give it to him.

    Gaara had left the treats inside his locker for most of the day, unsure of when the best time would be.  Unfortunately, they never really ran into each other throughout the day. In fact at one point, he had completely forgotten about the chocolate, only remembering it at the end.  He had decided that he would try to explain to his sister he didn't have the opportunity, when Todoroki came up to him. Gaara decided to take his chance, pushing the bag towards Todoroki showing no emotion. "Here." Gaara said plainly.  Todoroki blushed and Gaara blinked in confusion. Todoroki pulled out a small pink bag.

    "I have something for you as well," Todoroki stated avoiding eye contact, "my sister told me to bring you chocolate for some reason so I made some last night."

    "My sister told me the same thing and forced me to take some, yet she also said that chocolate was given to those you love though, so I am confused." Gaara said.  Todoroki stopped avoiding eye contact, slight fear in his heterochromic eyes.

    "You were forced to make the chocolate?" Todoroki managed out.  This made Gaara stop before speaking.  Did he say something wrong?  He had been trying to learn more about emotions and expressing feelings.

    "Didn't you just say that you were forced as well?" Gaara inquired.  Todoroki finally realized the pure confusion in Gaara's eyes and felt slightly relieved as he gave a small smirk.  He had almost gotten worried over a boy who had never felt many feelings other than pain.

    "It was suggested but only because I asked her what to do to show someone that I loved them." Todoroki slyly said.  Gaara grew only more confused. Was Todoroki implying that he loved him?  Did he mean it like when Temari and Kankuro said those words?  Or when Present Mic tells Aizawa?  If he meant it like the last one did he return those feelings?  What is love anyway?

     Todoroki's chuckle broke Gaara away from his thoughts, and Gaara began to feel a very unfamiliar feeling: embarrassment.  "Don't think too much Gaara, it's a simple gift," Todoroki smiled, in an almost whisper.  With that, he spun around and walked away.  Gaara stood, flustered and still trying to figure out what just happened.  He would have to ask Temari about how to feel.  Suddenly, Todoroki turned around.

    "By the way," Todoroki paused for dramatic effect.  "You look cute when you're flustered." And with that, he was gone.

Later at The Todoroki household...

    Todoroki got home and dove onto his bed.  He could not believe that he actually said those things. 'I guess this is what Fuyumi meant when she said people act weird when they're around people they like, and can act irrationally.  Midoriya, did you have this problem when speaking to Shinso?  Should I ask Fuyumi for advice?  Midoriya?  Shinso?  Aizawa?!' He muttered with growing intensity before giving up and screaming into his pillow.

Meanwhile with Present Mic...

    Yamada opened the bathroom door to see Kankuro. "Sorry! I'm still not used to living with other people!" He said while quickly closing the door.  A second later the door opened again. "Um... just what are you doing...?" Yamada was filled with questions as he watched the cat-like boy dripping small droplets of melted chocolate into his cactus' pot.

    "I'm giving chocolate to the one I love," Kankuro plainly said, seemingly satisfied by the ring of chocolate now in the soil. Yamada blinked his eyes slowly.

    "... It's a cactus," Yamada reminded Kankuro.  Kankuro turned to him, slightly confused.

    "And?" Kankuro questioned.  Yamada tried opening his mouth, but decided to drop the subject about loving a cactus.

    "Is that even good for the cactus?" Yamada asked, changing the subject.

    "Yes, you must give your plants lots of love if you want them to grow up big and strong." Kankuro responded.  Yamada began to tell Kankuro that just because chocolate could show love, it may not be the best thing for a cactus but instead was interrupted by a shrill shriek coming from downstairs.

    "My baby brother is in love!" Came Temari's voice from the living room.  Gaara had come home and told his sister about what happened with Todoroki, only to find himself regretting his decision.  At this Yamada abandoned the poor and abused cactus to rush downstairs to the pair. There he saw Gaara's sand starting to creep off of him, as the blonde girl was brimming with energy,  "I can't believe he's moving so fast!" Yamada was immediately interested.

     "What's this about young love?" Yamada inquired from the blonde, because he knew that the redheaded bean was not going to say anything about the matter.  Temari's attention snapped towards the intruder and immediately became defensive.

    "Nothing for you to know.  I am the one Gaara went to, and it is therefore my duty to protect his secret love with my life," Temari said, putting a hand in front of her brother.  This only intensified the pro hero's curiosity.  Temari turned to Gaara. "Don't worry Gaara, we will continue this elsewhere," she promised, before pushing Gaara out of the room.  Yamada watched with growing depression and curiosity. He just wanted to be prominent in his "kids'" lives.  He sighed and went to cry about it to Shota.