Chapter 7 ~ Gaara, Gaara, Shino, Gaara

This chapter is a little short, it seemed to flow better this way though.

     “We can do much better.  You should let me have more control, nobody got hurt this time.  I want to have more fun Gaara, and if you let me, you’ll have fun too,” All Gaara could hear was Shukaku’s voice as he gripped his head crouching down. “Stop resisting.  You want to have fun too, I can t-” Suddenly Shukaku went silent, and Gaara heard nothing.  He slowly looked up to see Aizawa’s white cloth out, his hair up, and his eyes red as he stared at the young boy.  Aizawa was erasing his quirk.

    “That’s enough Gaara, you can come back over here,” Aizawa told him, ignoring the rising questions.  He knew he was going to have trouble with the kid. Aizawa let out a small sigh as the other kid he had an issue with finally realized he was the pro hero Eraserhead.  

      So Aizawa told the freckle-faced boy that he didn’t think the kid belonged at all, and that he couldn't become a hero with his type of quirk, but let the boy take his shot anyways.  

     Gaara hadn’t been paying much attention by then though, as he noticed eyes on him. They weren’t even the students’ eyes, he assumed that was because they were terrified and confused.  He found himself looking at the pro hero who was there when his father was murdered. All Might, stood peeking out from behind the wall, his eyes mainly watching the now terrified green bush.  The green haired boy wound up, and threw the ball, activating his quirk at the last moment, with all his might. The ball shot off, and the boy’s index finger became a dark purple hue.

    Gasps again sounded as Aizawa showed the screen, '705.3', .1 more than Bakugo’s score.  People started commenting on his quirk. The blonde pomeranian stood speechless, his jaw dropped.  He seemed to be the most confused and angry before rushing the bush.

    “Hey!  Deku you bastard, tell me how you did that, or you’re so dead!” Aziawa’s capture weapon muzzled the boy.  “What? Why the hell is your damn scarf... so strong?”

   “Because it is a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy.”  Aizawa answered. Bakugo continued struggling against the scarf. “Stand down. It would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much.  It gives me serious dry-eye,” Aizawa complained. “You’re wasting my time now,” as he said this his capture weapon went back. “Whoever is next can step up,” Aizawa ordered, walking away.  ‘Deku,’ or greenboy went back to the group, where everyone immediately started fussing over him.

    “He sure is anggrrryy,” Shukaku suddenly said, commenting on the fuming boy.  Gaara just rolled his eyes, ignoring the demon’s voice. The rest of the tests went by with no further issues.  Gaara stopped trying to be discreet, and just walked the long distance run, earning him some strange looks, and a disapproving look from Aizawa.  Some of the students wondered if Gaara’s quirk just took up a lot of his energy, but in reality he was just mentally done. Shukaku kept bothering him, and so he had no energy to try on any of the other tests.  “It’d be so easy to glide to first place, or just transport ourselves up front.  Why are you being so difficult?” Shukaku whined.

    “Just shut up.  You’ve been talking nonstop this whole time,” Gaara grumbly replied to the demon within his mind.  This only further encouraged the talkative raccoon.

    “Maybe if you talked more often, I wouldn’t have to.  Instead, it feels like I’m the only one doing anything, and all you do is shove me away, and prevent me from having any fun,” Shukaku argued.  Gaara was done trying to talk to the thing, and instead focused on reaching the end of the day.