Hey, guess what?

I'm not either of the authors.....

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

But like, I know them IRL, so we cool about this😎

NO I WILL NOT SAY HOW I GOT INTO THIS STORY I HAVE MY WAYS AND THERE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN A PARTIAL BETRAYAL INVOLVED BUT HEY SORRY NOT SORRY I LOVE BOTH OF YOU AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU TO A CERTAIN SOMEONE

I hope you are enjoying their story.  They are constantly telling me about how excited they get over every read, comment, and vote.

🧚‍♀️💖💕✨💫⭐️

I have a question for anyone who is brave enough to answer: Why did Deku ask Migi how to beat Monokuma when he is already out here pulling off all of the Kamehamehas and has the beat flame alchemy and water bending jutsu in the entire Maid-Sama universe?

Now, what kind of post would this be if I didn't plug in one of my own works?  *(i also have a joint account with one of said authors from this story)*

If you like Haikyuu and are an Iwaoi shipper, you should check out The Iwaoi Chatroom by Raistlin_Solo.  It is basically a chatfic where Iwachan is just so over Trashykawa being Trashykawa😅😂.  It is also not completed yet, but we have more in the works, no worries😎😎.

It has been fun, my fellow WattPadians.  I hope you keep enjoying these two weirdos story that they totally tricked me into thinking was a different story and wasn't a story that they had written or come up with.

Without further adieu, I bid thee, good morrow.