Chapter 80 ~ Shukaku's Exasperation and an Adoption Hearing

Hey guys, sorry about the wait, hope it is worth it!!!! Thank you all for everything! just in case y'all wanna talk lol 

     Gaara's face was one of schooled indifference as they walked into the courtroom, much to the wonder of his companions.

Everyone else was expressing various signs of worry, ranging from Aizawa's slightly furrowed brow to Izuku's deer in the headlights look paired with constant mumbling.

Gaara briefly wondered how much nervous Izuku could get, if this was just his concern for someone else, how would he express his worry for himself?

"Uh Gaara?" Shukaku snorted.

"Hm?"

"I don't think that kid would be more worried for himself. He is literally the only person I have met that should do less worrying about others and more about himself. If he keeps it up to that level, someone is going to die," Shukaku said dryly, "I have come to the conclusion that all of your classmates are interesting. Too bad I cannot talk to them or observe them seeing as you are a social failure extraordinaire."

Gaara took a deep breath in and let it out as a sigh.

"Why can't you talk to them yourself?"

This time it was Shukaku's turn to inhale sharply, "Boy. I cannot with you. You do realize that there is a danger associated with people knowing about us, right? I mean multiple people, including me, have told you.... REPEATEDLY... but apparently it went in one ear and out the other. Or, in my case, the words just didn't reach you."

"You didn't have any problem talking to Izuku," Gaara reminded him and Shukaku face pawed.

"That may be because, I don't know, you already told him I existed?!"

"So therefore we just tell everyone you exist and then there will be no problem, right?" Gaara rationalized.

"What part of DANGEROUS did you not understand??" Shukaku groaned, covering his eyes, "Look, just don't tell anyone. I want to ke- to not. Nevermind. Just don't do it."

"Fine," Gaara sighed.

That got him a worried glance from Temari and Yamada, both of them wondering what was going on.

They walked up to the receptionist's desk who gave them instructions that Gaara assumed were how to get to their assigned room and started walking towards it, yet at an even slower pace than they had walked into the building with.

"MY NIBLINGSSSSSSS!!!!" A voice cried out and Gaara winced, "Oh. Hello Shota, Hizashi."

"We have known you since our UA days and we just get a 'Hello'?" Yamada whined.

"Yup," Nemuri confirmed, releasing Temari from a hug and moving in on Kankuro.

Gaara moved behind Izuku realizing that he was next in line.

"Ooh~" Nemuri squealed, "Is your little problem child participating in the hearing?" Shota shook his head.

"No. Izuku is here for us and no other reason," Shota dismissed and Nemuri's eyes widened.

"OH. OHHHH," Nemuri realized, "We shall talk about this later," She decided after catching a glimpse of Izuku's panicked expression, "we have a hearing to get to, afterall."

Aizawa appreciated Nemuri not making a big scene, he didn't think Izuku would be able to handle that.

"Yeah! We should probably go where we are supposed to be," Yamada laughed, poorly hiding his nervousness.