A Special ~ When Aizawa Isn't Home

Thank you guys for over 1 K reads!  If you are reading this, you either have found this after a lot of chapters had been published or you have had to deal with our very inconsistent updates.  Either way, thank you for reading our mess.  We never thought that we would get this far.  On another note, we are in high school... in a state that closed down all public and private school buildings... soooo... theoretically... we should have lots of time to write now...

As always, Enjoy!

     Shota kissed his new husband goodbye as he walked out the door.  The pair had just gotten married the week before and they were still in the process of moving in.  Shota had his cat Swirls before he got married but had always wanted another cat if he ever had a big enough space.  Shota had brought a cat home their second day in the house. Hizashi was not surprised that another cat had shown up in their home and agreed to let the cat stay if he could name him.   

     And so the cat was dubbed Mustachio.  While Swirls was quiet and independent Mustachio was the exact opposite.  The cat reminded Shota of Hizashi in a way. Both of the males were very loving but also quite demanding and bothersome.  Despite this, Shota loved both of them. He had been planning on spending the day with Hizashi unpacking and just hanging out, but he had been called away to go investigate something in another city because he was the only free hero they thought would be inconspicuous enough for this task. 

     “Okay ‘Zashi, I have to go now.”  He said to the male desperately clinging to Shota not wanting him to leave.  This went on for a while before Shota reluctantly managed to pry Hizashi off.  After he reassured Hizashi that he would call when he could and be back as soon as possible, he walked to the car with Hizashi following like a lost puppy.  

     As he was about to drive off he called out, “Make sure the cats are alive and the house is still standing when I get back!” Hizashi watched as the love of his life drove away and when he no longer could see the rental car he went back into the house.  For the first few minutes, Hizashi wandered the house, unsure of what to do. He walked into the kitchen and tried to put away some of the silverware, but found himself wondering if Shota would prefer things arranged in a certain way. He then went upstairs to their bedroom where he began putting things away in his closet.  He just wasn’t sure. Hizashi then wondered if he should just wait, and his thoughts drifted to how Shota would react if everything was done without him when he got back. He turned around and saw the black and white cat sitting on the king-sized bed, staring at him.

     “I know!  I should get everything done so when Shota gets back after a day of work, we can just relax on the bed and watch movies while cuddling!” Hizashi announced more to himself than to the cat.  He first decided to finish the bedroom since he was already in there. He unpacked all of the moving boxes and the suitcases full of sheets, bedding and clothing and got to work. Feeling determined, Hizashi started unpacking things in record time and finished the upstairs within just two hours of starting.  However, when he went back into the bedroom to grab his phone before heading downstairs, he found his work had been undone. Clothes were on the ground, and a couple even had some holes. The covers were no longer neatly laid, and now had a lot of wrinkles and clumps of fur. And in the middle of the room, sat the same tuxedo cat.

     “Mmrow,” meowed Mustachio.  Hizashi glared at the cat, before glancing at the clock.  He still had plenty of time to get everything set up and still get the few things he wanted to make Shota breakfast, yet he still found himself glaring at the cat.  Something told him this would not be the last time the cat would interfere with his perfect plan.

     Hizashi shook his head, and hung the clothes back up, making sure to shut the closet door this time.  He also set the damaged clothes off to the side, deciding to replace them when he went out. He then went downstairs after fixing the covers.  Instead of doing the living room next, he went to the kitchen and took out a cat bowl. This is because he wondered if Mustachio was just hungry and wanted food.  So he got the cat food, hearing the light pitter-patter as the cat quickly came into the kitchen. Hizashi chuckled some.