Chapter 62 ~ At The End Of The Day...

It's happening folks. The wars begin. Technically some already started but oh vell... enjoy the double update!!

      Tamaki ran through the rain with no clear path.

'I shouldn't be upset, I knew he would never love me.' Tamaki thought to himself, 'Now he knows and he won't want to be around me anymore. I am so selfish and disgusting.' Tamaki collapsed sobbing. He didn't even know where he was and he didn't have it in him to care.

Everything was going wrong today.

He messed up the sport's festival then had a panic attack, and now he won't have friends anymore. His parents didn't even like him so maybe this was a sign to ju- a meow sounded next to him.

He looked down to see a grey and black cat nudging at his side. He recognized the cat from the Aizawa-Yamada household.

"W-what are y-you doing out here kitty?" Tamaki sniffled. The cat meowed again, rubbing up against Tamaki's outstretched hand, "Aren't you cold?" The cat meowed again and ran off, Tamaki's hand falling limply to his side.

"Oh..." Tamaki said weakly, "I understand. I wouldn't want to be around me either." Tamaki fell over onto the ground and curled up into a ball.

Through the pounding of the rain, he thought he heard his name, but he knew he was just hearing things so he ignored it.

He couldn't ignore it anymore when a hand was suddenly on his shoulder.

Tamaki flinched away and scrambled to a sitting position tensing up when he saw Mirio.

"Tamaki..." Mirio whispered, "I am so sorry." silent tears started falling down Mirio's face, or was it just the rain? Tamaki couldn't be sure.

"I know... we can't be friends anymore, right?" Tamaki was numb as he awaited the response he knew was coming. (what is this RotP? Jk jk, this one was wayyyy more angsty than we give it credit for... just not yet.....*sighs in knowledge*)

"What?! No!" Mirio exclaimed, "Of course we can still be friends, unless you don't want to of course..." Tamaki blinked up at him.

"Can...still be friends?" He said, confused.

"Well of course! But uh..." Mirio scratched his neck nervously, "I was kinda hoping... you'd like to be more? Unless you don't want that!! Then we can just be friends again... if you still feel comfortable to be around me..." Tamaki blinked at him again.

"M-more?" Tamaki breathed, and Mirio scrambled.

"Uh yeah... uh... I mean not if you don't want to... but uh... like dating?"

Tamaki sat in stunned silence while Mirio stood there flushed.

"Why?" It was Mirio's turn to blink blankly at Tamaki.

"What do you mean? I am in love with you... have been for years apparently... I was too blind to see it. But I don't want to make you uncomfortable I-"

"Why me?" Tamaki asked, broken, "I'm a mess and you deserve someone so much better than me."

"NO!" Tamaki flinched, "Sorry... no, you are perfect. I have only ever wanted you. You are my world, Tamaki. I will be here for you as long as you let me, no matter if I am your friend or your boyfriend. I love you." Tamaki started sobbing again, and Mirio freaked out.

"I understand if you don't want me near you or whatever, or uh should I-" Mirio's freak out was interrupted by Tamaki slamming into him and sealing their lips in a kiss.