Chapter 52 ~ Group Hugs and Suffering Squid

Hello! So, Hound Dog is our 'perfect' therapist cause both of us have had some bad experiences with therapists, so we made a good one! What ever happened to Queen songs??? Uh, I don't know... I think it was the fever's fault... we are random...

We have too many plans... just you wait... we also may have made the Squid suffer... oops? Is it out of character... yessssssss... do we care... noooooooo... will he suffer more? Yes............ anything else Shinji? No? Ok then... Enjoy! Thank you all for your comments! We love reading them!!

Oh... I can't write a speech to save my life... so um... yeahhhhhh

     After reassuring Yamada that the group of friends would be invited to the party, everyone finally was able to go to bed.

At least after another group hug of course.

~~~

Aizawa woke up at 4 am the next morning to turn on his coffee maker and then promptly fell asleep in the kitchen waiting until the smell of freshly brewed coffee would inevitably wake him up.

Like usual, this both was too soon and too late.

Aizawa inched over to the coffee maker and yawned. He picked the pot up and started pouring it into his cup... but his cup was missing.

Now that he looked, there was no coffee left in the pot. Had he just dreamt that he turned the machine on? Aizawa sighed and set the coffee maker back up and turned it on, going to look for his cat mug.

But it was nowhere to be found.

Frustrated, Aizawa turns to stalk up the stairs, thinking his husband was playing a trick on him when he comes face-to-face with Gaara.

Holding Aizawa's favorite cat mug.

"Gaara." Aizawa growled, "Why are you holding my mug?" Gaara looked at him with fearful eyes and Aizawa sighed, "I'm not mad, I just want to know." reassuring the kid.

"Coffee?" Gaara said softly, but it came out more of a question than a statement. Aizawa looked at him with a puzzled expression before realization came to him.

"Oooh busted! You stole the tired man's coffee!!" Shukaku laughed.

"You drank my coffee." Aizawa stated, and Gaara nodded, "The entire pot of coffee." Gaara nodded again and Aizawa glanced at the clock, five o' clock, it read.

The coffee maker takes about thirty minutes to brew coffee, if he started it at four, then that means, "You drank an entire pot of coffee in thirty minutes?" Gaara nodded a third time and Aizawa whistled, "That's impressive. You have never drank my coffee before though, why now?"

"I had coffee yesterday, it was good." Gaara informed him, "Sorry for drinking your coffee." Aizawa blinked.

"It's alright kid, I am making more. Besides, I am more impressed that you could drink that much in that short of a time span." Aizawa said, proud, "I have got to go and wake up Hizashi now since he insisted on cooking a special breakfast for Kankuro and Temari today." As he started up the stairs he turned back, "Don't drink my coffee while I am gone.

When Hizashi found out what had happened, he regretted ever letting Gaara have coffee yesterday. He already had one caffeine addict in the house, two is just unthinkable.

The twins were also shocked, but for a different reason. They were surprised that Gaara had lasted this long without caffeine, and this offended Shukaku.

Shukaku was also offended that no one was talking about him. He had thought that now Gaara and him were getting along better, Gaara could start officially introducing him or something. He at least thought he deserved a casual mention!