Chapter 59 ~ Return of the Queen & Social and Supermarket Shenanigans

Return of the Queen, Return of the King... get it? Lord of the Rings?.... no? Ok I will see myself out

  Hello!! Uh do we have anything to say about this chapter? No? Well we had fun writing this, hope you enjoy reading it!! (I know we say this every chapter but thank you so much for your comments and for just reading!)  Also our new thing is out XD  it's really depressing...

I seem to have a habit recently of writing really open endings to stuff... sorry about any future cliffhangers... and also the past ones...

     After only five minutes of sitting in the room, he was considering bolting and risking his chances in the audience.

Gaara would not stop staring at him.

"Gaara." Aizawa sighed and the boy turned his uncomfortable gaze to him, "You shouldn't stare at people. Say what you are thinking." Gaara nodded in understanding and turned back to Tamaki.

Tamaki tensed as Gaara opened his mouth, "Why does he stare at the bright blond one then?" Tamaki squeaked and buried himself into his costume, turning red.

"Gaara!" Yamada scolded, "We don't expose someone's crush like that!" This only made Tamaki sink onto the floor, becoming as small as possible.

"Crush?" Gaara asked, confused. Aizawa groaned.

"Amajiki, I apologize for my husband and my-" Aizawa paused for a second, "son's comments. They did not mean to make you uncomfortable and even more anxious than you already are." Aizawa stressed glaring at his husband.

"Oh. Sorry Amajiki!" Yamada apologized, "I should have been more considerate!" Gaara just sat wondering what a crush was. He would have to ask Temari later. This time without anyone else around.

"I also didn't know that would make you upset." Gaara blinked, "Do you like Mustachio? He is the one on your lap." Gaara clarified. Tamaki gave a small smile.

The cat in question, used to moving nap places, didn't even get bothered when Tamaki had sunk to the floor. Tamaki gave a small nod, and Gaara took this as a pass to continue.

"The one currently rolling around is Ink. They snuck in my bag today. I am grateful that they had the foresight. It is really boring here." Gaara informed him, ignoring Yamada's snickering.

"It would be." Tamaki muttered, and Yamada gasped offended.

All three of them ignored him.

"THIS NEXT MATCH SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!! WE HAVE FUJIN AGAINST CONDUCTOR!!!! THE THIRD BATTLE AMONG TWINS TODAY, ALTHOUGH THESE TWO ARE RELATED!!! THIS IS AN EXTREME CASE OF SIBLING RIVALRY!!!" Yamada screeched suddenly, without warning.

Tamaki and Gaara winced in unison.

Tamaki got up and slowly moved his chair closer to the window so he could watch his friends fight, his eyes grew wide when Gaara also got closer, but on a floating pile of sand.

Gaara paused as if listening to someone before speaking again, "Who do you think will win?" Tamaki thought a minute before responding.

"Probably Temari, she's scary." Gaara nodded in agreement. He looked content to sit there in silence but then his expression twisted into something pained.

"So how did you meet my siblings?" Gaara asked.

"Well, we met the first day of school... we were all in Class 1-B except Nejire... she forced herself on us at lunch after Temari responded to all of her rapid fire questions. At first, I just went along with the whole 'friends' thing because Mirio wanted me to, but they are amazing people and have a way of just accepting you for who you are." Tamaki said softly.