Chapter 36 ~ And Taking Over Me!

Whoah!  An update the next day?  Wow.  Great job.  You guys actually did what you said you were going to do for once.  There is some like past abuse that Gaara remembers in this chapter, just didn't want anyone to just stumble upon it if they are bothered.  It isn't like physical!

Enjoy!!

 The day went by smoothly until lunch hit.  The nightmare began when Gaara left the classroom.  He had tried to get out of the classroom as quickly as possible to find a quiet place to eat where no one would ask him questions when he almost ran into Temari standing right outside the door.  He turned around immediately only to see the green bush, the scarily happy brunette, and the leg engine boy. Temari looked behind Gaara to see his ‘friends’ and squealed.

     “Gaara has to go see Recovery Girl, but it should be quick if you want to come along!”  Temari said joyfully, grabbing Gaara’s shoulders. Gaara opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it with a sigh. 

     “Thank you!  We would be glad to come along!”  Uraraka cheered.

     “As long as it is ok with Gaara, of course.” Midoriya stuttered out.

     “Yes we don’t want to intrude!”  The engine boy said with a chopping hand motion.  

     “Nah, Gaara doesn’t mind, you guys are his friends after all.” Temari claimed and Gaara let out a sigh and a nod just to get this over with.  Temari started chattering with Gaara’s ‘friends’ as they walked toward Recovery Girl’s office and gave up on trying to talk to him after he didn’t respond to their questions.  

     When they reached Recovery Girl’s office, Gaara and Temari went in while Gaara’s friends insisted that they would wait for them outside.  When they entered they saw Aizawa getting up from sitting on a bed.

     “-Thank you for doing this, Hizashi is just worried.”  Aizawa was saying.

    “He has a right to be you know,”  Recovery Girl said, hitting his shoulder, “I am glad that you are getting more sleep recently, that will help with the healing.” Aizawa sighed.

     “I know, I am glad that he is, but it is not like you can do anything about this, and the only reason that I have been getting more sleep is because I have been forced off of night patrols.  I was just about to be able to go back too… I wouldn’t put it past Hizashi to have arranged a hit on me to prolong that.” Aizawa said, jokingly. Recovery Girl let out a laugh and looked up to see Gaara and Temari.  

     “Hello Recovery Girl, Aizawa,” Temari said.

     “Hello, dears, come on in Gaara, I see that you are another victim of your loved ones’ worry.”  Recovery Girl teased. Temari adopted a guilty expression and looked down. “It’s alright dearie, it is only natural to be worried and it’s certainly not bothering me any.” At Recovery Girl’s insistence, Gaara sat on the bed that Aizawa had vacated.  “Well, I can’t do much for you that the hospital didn’t , but how have you been feeling?” Gaara shrugged, and watched as Recovery Girl looked him over. She turned toward Temari, “Well you will be glad to know that his body just needs time to heal on its own and he is doing very well!”  She concluded.

     “Thank you.” Temari bowed towards Recovery Girl and Gaara got up from the bed and started walking towards the door.  Temari followed and Gaara looked back at Recovery Girl and Aizawa with a glance and she winked at Gaara.  

     “So, how’d it go?”  Uraraka asked when they opened the door.

     “Yup!  No reason to worry!”  Temari said, switching back to her perky personality, “I’ll leave you guys to it.  Make sure that he eats lunch today!” Temari started skipping down the halls humming to herself getting several weird looks from passersby.