Chapter 20 ~ Touch A Gaara

Exams are over and so are two other things that took up a lot of time.  Yay! More writing time! New classes...is this a good thing? We will just have to see 🙃 Thank you all!!!!

    The trial had taken the rest of the school day so when everyone got back into the 1A classroom a yellow caterpillar spoke up with a yawn from the ground of the closet doorway.  Aizawa had been in the closest sleeping since he got done teaching his last class over an hour ago. He had come back to his home room class and decided that his class is so loud, they will wake him up if they get done with All Might's lesson.  

    "Class is dismissed.  Go home, and don't forget to do your homework or whatever."  That being said he rolled back into the closet shutting the door behind him.  

    Gaara sat at his desk not knowing what to do as everyone left since he had to go home with Aizawa.  Twenty minutes go by and Gaara has since pulled out a textbook and started where he had left off. He needed to catch up with the rest of the class, the test he took earlier that day proved that.

    All of a sudden, Yamada bursts into the classroom, with a wide smile that becomes a sigh as he looks around not seeing Shota.  He walks over to the closet door and opens it, revealing Shota. Judging by how Yamada immediately walked to the closet, Gaara inferred that this was not the first time Aizawa had suddenly gone missing.

    Yamada picked up the caterpillar and gently carried him bridal-style out of the closet.  "Hey Gaara!" Yamada said with a lot less volume than usual, "How was your day?"

    Gaara shrugged and started packing up his stuff, assuming that they were going to be leaving now.  

    "Oh, Gaara, we are going to go to Ne... Principal Nezu's office to discuss some things." Gaara stopped putting the book into his bag and stared at Yamada.  Yamada just started walking out of the classroom, headed towards the office.

    On the way there, they ran into Temari, Kankuro, and their three friends.  The halls were empty except for them, seeing as no one in their right mind would stay after school when it ended, there were some support students in their classrooms, however.

    "GAARA!" Temari squealed running forward to give Gaara a hug, only to be stopped in her tracks by sand holding down her feet. "How was school?!  I heard you did an activity!" Temari said unaffected by the sand.

    Gaara sighed, this girl never seemed to give up asking him questions for some reason.  "I spent most of the day in the Principal's office and the exercise in class was easy."

    "Yeah, I heard ya smoked 'em," Kankuro said with a smile, walking up with their friends.  Gaara gave a small shrug. He didn't really see what he did as anything special.

    "Hold up," Nejire said, interrupting the siblings' talk, "It is your first day of school and you already landed yourself in so much trouble that you spent half the day in the Principal's office?"

    "He had to take a test since he didn't take the entrance exam." Kankuro said.  Before the girl could ask any more questions about the subject Yamada interrupted them.

    "Come along kids, we need to get to the Principal's office so we can hurry home," Yamada rushed.  Temari raised an eyebrow, confused as to why he would be in such a hurry.

    "Why the rush?" Temari asked.  Yamada gave a smile, causing Aizawa to sigh, knowing what he was planning.  Yamada slinked up to Temari and whispered something into her ear, causing her face to light up.  Temari then asked something in return in which Yamada nodded. She then turned over to her friends and whispered in their ears.  Kankuro looked between the five of them distraught.