Chapter 67 ~ Marriage and Children are Not to Be Sprung Upon Friends

Hello everyone! We be back! If you had no idea we were going to miss a week and were like.. "Uhhhhhh" *stares in suspicion at the date*... we posted on our Wattpad and also in our Discord (https://discord.gg/MvE6BWr). Sorry if we couldn't communicate it with someone, we didn't want to post like a 'chapter' that just said "hey! No chapter," cause that is kinda misleading XD It wasn't planned either. I, Iwa, had a familial issue that caused me to be out of my house. So, that was fun... annnnywayyysss We really hope you enjoy this chapter, and as always reach out with any questions or comments you have, we love to read them! We are really glad to be back!

  Kankuro was on a mission.

After The Incident ™ last night he realized that he would need help for this and a real lab.

That meant contacting a support student, and Kankuro knew just the one.

It was currently lunch time, and his friends had gone off to ambush his poor baby brother with blankets.

He would have loved to go with them but he could not rest until he saw his mission to completion.

Kankuro dramatically flung open the door to the support course room with one arm.

The chatter that was going on stopped, however the sounds of working did not as the less obsessed noticed Kankuro's moment.

Bright laughter started and quieter chuckles followed.

Kankuro sat up scowling as he looked up to see Greg with a hand extended to help him up.

"That was a heroic take down of the floor." Greg commented and Kankuro rolled his eyes, taking Greg's hand.

"Well, I came here to take you up on your offer, but if you are going to be like that I will just ask Benny." Kankuro said, snarkily.

"No way. I want no part in your guys' drama." Benny lamented from behind Greg.

"It's not drama, it's business." Kankuro scoffed, turning his head aside. (I feel like Shakespear... AND I SAID DRAMA)

"Ok, so what do you need?" Greg asked, shuffling back to his work station that was in a state of disarray.

Parts lay everywhere and there seemed to be no rhyme or reason behind the placement.

Benny's station was right next to Greg's however, his station was the polar opposite.

There were shelves and drawers, each labeled clearly and with purpose. There was not much on the station itself, just the projects it looked like Benny was currently working on.

"Well, I got married over the weeked." Kankuro started, Greg's eyes shifting from shock to disbelief and then to a mix of the two, "And now-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Just hold up a second. You." Greg emphasized, "Got married?" Benny shook his head and returned to work, giving up on his brother and Kankuro.

"Well yeah, now we got to just build them." Kankuro explained, confused.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? 'WE'? I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE PART IN A WEIRD BUILD-A-SPOUSE THING!"

"But..." Kankuro sniffed, dejected, "I thought we got over our past and you were going to help me build the best puppet ever. I thought everything was going to be ok." Greg glanced at Kankuro to see that his eyes had teared up.

"Yeah. I will build a puppet, but I am not going to take part in your weird ritualistic spirit mariage you need to build a vessel for." Greg said, conflicted, Kankuro's confusion only grew.