Chapter 1 ~ Here's a Gaara

we put more space in between the paragraphs so it is easier to read

       A quiet house stood alone at the end of a long driveway.  The house was home to four people, a father, twins, and a younger brother.  Few family photos were scattered throughout the home, none of them with more than three people in them.  The front door slammed as Rasa came home.

     The twins could tell their father was quite upset.  He was never the most cheerful of people, but on this morning, he was particularly upset.  Temari and Kankuro exchanged a confused glance as they finished their breakfast and got ready to head out for school.

     As they were leaving, they shot a quick worried glance upwards toward a room and walked out the door.

     The room that the siblings glanced at was at the top of the stairs and belonged to their younger brother, Gaara.

     "Gaara get down here!" shouted the infuriated Rasa.  As soft, slow thuds made their way to the steps, Rasa used the time to calm himself some.  Despite his hatred, he would need to take this cautiously if he was ever going to rid himself of his headache.  Finally the small boy reaches the top of the stairs before making his way down.  Out of the three kids, Gaara resembled their father the most, with the same red hair and pale skin.  Though this is where the resemblance stopped, Gaara's pale blue eyes were glazed over and had dark bags under them.

     "Yes, father?" the boy's almost rasp voice whispers.  The tone Gaara carried was not that of someone scared, or confused, but instead seemingly void of any emotion at all.  Rasa had to struggle not to show his annoyance at the lack of respect his son showed.

     "I want to speak to you Gaara. Why don't we go for a walk?" Gaara watched his father for a moment, before giving a slight nod, still showing no clear sign of any mood.

     The pair walked out the front door after Gaara was ready.  Rasa led them through what one could call a maze, as they wove through traffic until finding themselves in back alleys, devoid of people.

     Rasa suddenly stopped.  If Gaara's reflexes were not so sharp he would have ran right into his father.

     Rasa turned towards his son slowly, as if finally coming to a conclusion.

A pause for dramatical effect...

Sorry 🤣🤣
We hope you liked the first chapter! We certainly had fun writing it!