Chapter 4 ~ Sandy Gaara

we put more space in between the paragraphs so it is easier to read

     Tsukauchi walked into the meeting room where All Might, Nezu, Aizawa, and Midnight were talking.

    “Ah, just in time,” the anthropomorphic mouse stated.  The detective nodded his head, “What have you learned?”

    “Well the kids seem to be alright, but I do have some concerns about Gaara,” Tsukauchi began.  Despite All Might acting as if he had something to say on this matter, the detective went on. “The kid seemed to be in a state of shock at first glance, but with further questioning, it seems to just be his state.  This was possibly brought on from his father’s behavior towards him: isolating him, belittling him, and even hiring others to kill him. How he survived isn’t quite clear, but it seems he has a strong quirk.” Nezu nodded, stroking his chin.

    “So are you saying the kid is damaged?” The mouse asked.  All Might intervened.

    “Now, now.  The kid is still pretty young, and you have said he has a strong quirk.  While I did see him act quite violently, I don't think it was out of hostile intent at all.  The kid has been called a monster all his life and needs guidance,” All Might stated, seemingly already favoring the small redhead.  Nezu took this in, thinking about what course of action would be safest for all involved.

    “The twins seem like they'll do fine, Miss Midnight, do you mind watching over them till we can find them a better place to stay?” Nezu asked.  The pro hero shrugged.

    “Sure, why not?  It can get pretty lonely at home sometimes,” Midnight teased knowing it would upset All Might.

    “As for the kid.  He hasn’t been enrolled in school, but since he still seems to be in an unstable state, he needs to be under capable hands who would be able to stop him if he got out of control.  He also probably hasn’t had the best of schooling,” he stated. The tired teacher in the room let out a sigh, already knowing where this was going. “Aizawa, I'm sure you and Yamada  have room. Would you mind keeping an eye on Gaara?” Nezu ‘requested,’ though Aizawa knew he didn’t really have a choice. He didn’t mind too much, but he did know it would be more work and less sleep.

    “Yeah, but I am still a teacher, and that takes up most of my time…” Aizawa’s voice teetered off.  “You plan on the kid coming to class 1a. What should I tell them? They’re a pretty smart bunch?” Aizawa sleepily asked.  This was too much work for him.

    Nezu gave a sly smile.  “I’m sure you’ll figure something out.”  And with that, they were dismissed. Aizawa lagged behind, not ready to break the news.  He sighed, grabbed and put on his offensively bright yellow sleeping bag and shuffled out the door.

Shorter chapter but we hope it was enjoyable! This is just setting up for the next chapter! We are publishing a chapter a day and any feed back is more than welcome!