Chapter 92 ~ A Poorly Disguised Hot Mess

Lmao we aren't dead yet.  My body is trying but I am still here.  The party is finally over!  Now to the plot *evil laughter*  OH MY GOD THIS WAS LEFT AS A DRAFT I AM SO SO SORRY!  Rehab is going well, I've been having mental issues with writing cause I can't use two hands and it makes me sad which is both dumb and not dumb.  Hope you enjoy the forgotten one lol

        Gaara looked at Shoto and then at Nemuri's girlfriend in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Shoto asked, eyes blinking and Fuyumi smiled nervously.

"So do you remember when I made dinner for you and I said I was going out to eat with a friend?" Fuyumi fidgeted and Shoto nodded, "Well I was going out on a date with my now two girlfriends," She waved Nemuri and Emi over, "This is Nemuri and Emi, my girlfriends."

"But why are you here?" Shoto asked and Fuyumi connected the dots.

"OH! This is the Gaara you were talking about!" Fuyumi smiled, as if she knew something no one else knew, "Well Nemuri is Gaara's aunt, and I kind of got dragged along. But now I am extra glad that I was because I got to meet this person that you have been talking so much about."

Hizashi's eyes widened slightly and Nemuri raised her eyebrows. The reactions of the twins and their friends were similar, but the subjects of interest remained completely oblivious.

"Makes sense." Shoto nodded and looked expectantly at Gaara who looked back at him equally expectantly.

The room fell silent not really understanding what was going on.

"Two introverts in a room... They might kiss," Shukaku said.

"No we won't." Gaara said out loud, confused as the rest of the room.

Blinking Gaara grabbed Shoto's wrist and dragged him to the corner where Tamaki was still waiting.

"Shoto, Tamaki," Gaara pointed at one boy and then at the other, "Tamaki, Shoto." Shoto nodded uncomfortably and Tamaki sighed and put his head back on the wall, sinking into himself.

Gaara and Tamaki resumed their previous conversation, Shoto seeming perfectly content to listen to the two speak. He did, however, send a glance toward Izuku and his sister ever so often.

Only a few minutes passed this time before there was yet another knock at the door.

"Ah-ha!" Kankuro screamed as Keigo grabbed Temari, "I got he-ELP!"

Temari's scowl turned into a smirk as Rumi grabbed Kankuro, "I also got help so ha."

"Now what?! We are both stuck!" Kankuro complained and Temari fixed him with a withering stare. The knocking was progressively getting slower and more foreboding as the twins argued.

"EVERYTHING would have been FINE if you didn't copy me!!!" Temari shrieked. The knocking stopped before continuing louder than before. It seemed oddly spaced out and erratic.

"ME copying YOU?!" Kankuro shouted, freeing his arms so he could cross them angrily, "More like you copying me!"

Temari threw up her hands and Hawks strained his neck backwards in order to avoid an arm to the face. Keigo looked at Rumi who looked so lost, and he just shrugged. Gaara was shifting his gaze between the door and all of the people that were just standing around in the room, before letting out a tired sigh.

"Yeah! You obviously saw me talking to Rumi, so you just had to go and talk to Hawks." Temari huffed. There was an unintelligible shout from outside as the door suddenly came open.

Gaara, after realizing that no one was going to open the door, had realized that he would have to do it himself. As Shukaku had said, "Your family is prettyyyy useless."